• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eastman gun show 12-22/23

Trying to make as many as I can while I’m home. Are these shows any good?

Infinite Energy Forum, 6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30097. I-85 Exit 108, turn east for .8 miles show will be on the left.
actually, I think it's west of I-85, but there'll be signs pointing the way.
I try to make as many shows (any promoter) as I can, 'cause you never know where your unicorn might be found!

? Meaning!

Meaning, you won't see selection and prices you saw in the "good old days", the good old days are actually today. Far better prices on ammo, and the selection of new and modern guns is far better than it ever was. But no NIB Smiths of Colts for $150.

Honestly the only reason to go is to possibly see a few neat (but likely way overpriced) firearms and see what other folks bring in to sell.

Only about 1/10 times I've found a fair deal from a dealer there.

Being from down South, we don't have the variety of events that happen in the Atlanta area. We support the Eastman shows because that is what we have and we don't need to lose them. I have bought and sold a lot of stuff at the Perry and Macon shows. Maybe if more people supported them, they would improve .

Don't know if they still do it, BUT, in the past if you joined the NRA, or re-uped your membership Eastman gave you free admission to the gun show. This Gwinnett venue is great in the summer because the AC kicks ass there. They have torn up the parking lot across the street so you might have a hike to get to the venue. Important to me since I am handicapped, so shoot for HC parking.

Back
Top Bottom