• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ear pro

The noise fighter ear cups are the same gel material as that used by Sordin. They provide adapters and/or different sizes for many types of ear pro. Just check out the website to see if yours are compatible. The Walker are but need an adapter plate. They even make them for the Howard Leights which make those way more comfortable than the default pads.

I love my sordin’s. I don’t feel like I’ll need to buy another set ever again. Not to mention battery life is amazing. I would by the gel cups for yours if they are only 15 bucks…

The longer I spend in my walker ear pro the more they put the squeeze on my ears. 5 hrs on the range Sat and my ears were sore for the rest of the weekend. I'm not ready to switch to ear bud style just yet. So....is here some kind of cushioning I can buy to replace what I have that's easier on the ears?
I still have my issued ear pro from the service. Go take a look at Peltor Comtac.... pic your flavor...

I have the Comtac 4 and absolutely love it. They mount straight to a helmet and your the head band.

You can prolly find sets cheap on ebay and other sights.

Another one is Sordin makes great stuff as well.
Look for hearing enhancement and noise canceling.

I just got a pair of Sordin Supreme Pro-X with the gel cups and they are very nice, no complaints here.
Here is the down side with jell cups/ inserts/ pads.... I have the same issue.
if tou your doing anything outdooors in cold to extreme cold weather, your hells will stiffen up. I don’t mean to state to obvious but some just don’t think about this. I have run into this issue many times overseas and it does making wearing the ear pro somewhat to very painful especially over prolonged exposure.

Here is a quick tip to help you out if you run into this issue:

Cut moleskin out and put over the jell areas for additional padding as well as keeping cold or frozen jell pads off your skin.

Remember, if your in inclement weather, you always need to be concerned about cold weather injuries and prepare for them.

I use the Sordin Supreme Pro-X with the gel cups. I wear them for up to 8 hours at a time, only taking them off now and again, and they are very comfortable.
Same here, I wear the same ones, you will need to wear safety glasses that do not have too thick temples and are comfortable under your ear pro.

Same here, I wear the same ones, you will need to wear safety glasses that do not have too thick temples and are comfortable under your ear pro.

Some comfy glasses your able to get that works with any in ear or over the ear protection is Oakley’s Ballistic M Frame 2.0 glasses.

I’m sure there’s others out there if ya look. I do know your able to get some killer deals on the 2.0 glasses around this holiday season if it’s something your looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have my issued ear pro from the service. Go take a look at Peltor Comtac.... pic your flavor...

I have the Comtac 4 and absolutely love it. They mount straight to a helmet and your the head band.

You can prolly find sets cheap on ebay and other sights.

Another one is Sordin makes great stuff as well.
Look for hearing enhancement and noise canceling.
ComTac 3s are running $400-ish and up on eBay. I’d be more interested in them if the PTT cables could be easily removed.

Back
Top Bottom