• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ear pro

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
The longer I spend in my walker ear pro the more they put the squeeze on my ears. 5 hrs on the range Sat and my ears were sore for the rest of the weekend. I'm not ready to switch to ear bud style just yet. So....is here some kind of cushioning I can buy to replace what I have that's easier on the ears?

Fwiw, I've never found any ear protection comfortable for extended use without breaks. The walker gel cups do help though. Also, having polite friends that shoot with cans is also advantageous:)
If my shooting buddies had cans I wouldn't bother with the ear pro outside. Mine are quiet enough.

Fwiw, I've never found any ear protection comfortable for extended use without breaks. The walker gel cups do help though. Also, having polite friends that shoot with cans is also advantageous:)
I have a set I used for amplifying sounds, don't use them anymore. VA just supplied me with another set of hearing aids..The Walkers do have a volume cansulation for rifle fire..But for years I have shot suppressed.

Back
Top Bottom