• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

During a hardship, there can be no value put on friends!

I have lost 3 immediate family members in 4 months with the latest being my sweet angel I called Mom. She was 95 on 1-20-16 and the family was gathering the following Sunday for a birthday celebration. Before we started the cake and ice cream, my sweet Mother had a massive stroke and we had to rush her to the hospital. She never recovered and we spent all of the past week in hospice where she passed away on 1-29-16 at 11:43 pm. It is hard to breathe and the pain is nearly unbearable but friends during this tough time and the support mean the world to me.

I just wanted to take the time to say there can never be a value put on great people and the friendship like my members hear on ODT showing support and offering prayer. It has touched my heart and just wanted to say THANK YOU TO YOU ALL! Hopefully I will be back on the site and playing again soon. With any luck I am going to try and make it on 2-20-16 to the gathering in Douglasville so I can meet all my special friends here on ODT and maybe make some new friends.

PS. I hope I am not being selfish right now by asking, but if anyone can pray to give me and my family added strength to get through this hard time it is greatly appreciated.

Sorry, to hear an o it your mother's passing, but rest assured she looking down on you PROUD of the Man you have become!!!

Back
Top Bottom