• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drug bust = Guns seized

Are you OK with the confiscation of these guns?

• Total voters
There is a fine line. If you can stay below the Federal boys eyes and maintain mid level status you would have it easier. Mid level can keep you away from the dope and just let you call the shots. Once the Feds get interested in you it is over. But like anything people want more money, more power get greedy. And everyone you sale to is just one arrest away from ratting you out

Wasnt that the one they hit the house next to the one they had warrant for? Wrong description and everything. Pathetic police work.
I think this was when APD was using an informant. Allegeadly the informant was sent into the house to buy dope. Came out and stated drugs in residence. Obtained search warrant based on that all lies. That is why I never used a informant for a controlled buy

“According to the article” they were obtained along side the drugs.
No matter what you think of the laws, the LEOs did their job accordingly. The polititions are the ones that set the laws.
All assets during the commission of a felony can be forfeit, but why waste time for a toaster that would bring in $.50 at an auction?
It’s like trying to explain algebra to your dog. He don’t get it, you get frustrated and you are both left feeling defeated. Or maybe more like playing chess with a pigeon

I wonder if the OP was about 3 people guilty of felonious tax evasion, or maybe vandalism of federal property, instead of drug dealing, and the exact same gun confiscation occurred if they'd be equally supportive and understanding.
Eh.... probably.....
So just to add gas to your tirade about asset forfeiture. You know that for instance that if your wife gets pissed at you and throws herself down the stairs while you are gone to the store, turns around and calls the cops and says you did it, they then treat you as guilty before the fact. So what will happen is she gets a temporary restraining order with a firearms clause and they confiscate all your guns for her safety. Don’t even get me started on the bs that is known as domestic violence. They write you a receipt for all your guns. Then when you go to court and are found guilty, yes you are guilty because she’s a woman and women are victims of the male dominated patriarchal society we live in. That’s a direct quote from the instructor teach “ law and psychology of domestic violence “ class we all end up going to in law enforcement. Then since you are now a convicted domestic abuser you no longer are allowed by law to own firearms and all your guns including your granddaddy’s 1894 or whatever are forfeit to the agency. You don’t get to give your property away to friends family or relatives. You are also not reimbursed for them.

so in the scheme of things if you want to cry about unjust laws or unjust asset forfeiture laws, maybe a better place would be domestic violence cases instead of drug dealers who should not only be stripped of their guns but should be dragged out in the street and put down like the rabid animals they are. Selling poison to everyone and anyone including your kids and mine. But what we worry about is if their rights are being violated and they can’t use guns to protect themselves from the evil cops or other scumbag drug dealers? Yeah screw them.

So just to add gas to your tirade about asset forfeiture. You know that for instance that if your wife gets pissed at you and throws herself down the stairs while you are gone to the store, turns around and calls the cops and says you did it, they then treat you as guilty before the fact. So what will happen is she gets a temporary restraining order with a firearms clause and they confiscate all your guns for her safety. Don’t even get me started on the bs that is known as domestic violence. They write you a receipt for all your guns. Then when you go to court and are found guilty, yes you are guilty because she’s a woman and women are victims of the male dominated patriarchal society we live in. That’s a direct quote from the instructor teach “ law and psychology of domestic violence “ class we all end up going to in law enforcement. Then since you are now a convicted domestic abuser you no longer are allowed by law to own firearms and all your guns including your granddaddy’s 1894 or whatever are forfeit to the agency. You don’t get to give your property away to friends family or relatives. You are also not reimbursed for them.

so in the scheme of things if you want to cry about unjust laws or unjust asset forfeiture laws, maybe a better place would be domestic violence cases instead of drug dealers who should not only be stripped of their guns but should be dragged out in the street and put down like the rabid animals they are. Selling poison to everyone and anyone including your kids and mine. But what we worry about is if their rights are being violated and they can’t use guns to protect themselves from the evil cops or other scumbag drug dealers? Yeah screw them.
Good thing your not judge, jury, and execution I guess. I don’t feel bad for any addict that’s their choice. The drug dealer doesn’t force the needle in their arm or the pipe in their mouth that’s entirely on the user that went out seeking said drugs. With that same mind set I guess we should go murder all the pharmacist and doctors that have ever prescribed someone a prescription that they became addicted to.

Good thing your not judge, jury, and execution I guess. I don’t feel bad for any addict that’s their choice. The drug dealer doesn’t force the needle in their arm or the pipe in their mouth that’s entirely on the user that went out seeking said drugs. With that same mind set I guess we should go murder all the pharmacist and doctors that have ever prescribed someone a prescription that they became addicted to.
I will take that under advisement when I’m emperor. I would definitely expand the death penalty. I’m ok with punishing the doctors and pharmacists over prescribing, I’m also ok with capital punishment for your third offense of DUI.

You have a pretty amazing ability to stray from the point of the thread. I get it. You hate drug dealers. Great, me too. Maybe we should just kill them on sight? I mean if we're in for saying screw their rights, let's be ALL in. I mean violation of their rights won't extend beyond them. They'd never violate OUR rights....

You have a pretty amazing ability to stray from the point of the thread. I get it. You hate drug dealers. Great, me too. Maybe we should just kill them on sight? I mean if we're in for saying screw their rights, let's be ALL in. I mean violation of their rights won't extend beyond them. They'd never violate OUR rights....
No I get your point. You feel that drug traffickers, not just drug dealers, which is different based on the amount of drugs they are selling should be allowed to have guns. You think it’s wrong that they should take those guns away because everyone has a right to defend themselves including drug traffickers. That’s your opinion and while you are entitled to it , I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it’s easy to tell you’ve never spent a day in a patrol car much less been on a dynamic entry team. You’ve probably never comforted a child as she took her last breath when her father shot her, her mother then himself while smoking meth. You’ve probably also never scrapped kids up with a shovel because their mom was headed home from the local drug dealers house. See you have an opinion and while you may feel it’s correct and you get to sit on the sidelines and make judgments, some people understand what armed criminals are capable of doing. Stick to what you are good at which is deleting posts you don’t like or which disagree with your personal opinions. I fully expect my point on this one and it’ll be deleted. That’s what mods do. But yeah let’s get back to talking about overreach when it comes to guns but not opinions.

Back
Top Bottom