• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drug bust = Guns seized

Are you OK with the confiscation of these guns?

• Total voters
Ancient history, ban it with severe penalties this time. We have abilities we did not have back then. Like cutting you off from all electronic communications and commerce, just like China does.
I honestly love it when I can tell if I'm being trolled or not. It's a lost art around here :lol:

I can’t speak for all suspects in all drug cases. Just probably a few hundred that I interviewed. It is extremely rare that you run across a dealer who is not a user. I am maturely curios about human behavior. I would talk to the ones I arrested off the record and having nothing to do with the case. Some dealers will sale one type of drug for more profit and use a different drug themselfs. Majority of low level dealers do it just to make enough to supply themself’s. It is amasing what hard drugs, not weed, will make people do. From a pharmacist that was housing over 100 boxes of prescription pills in his condo. A mother of three that was hiding 2 ounces of crack in her toddlers diaper. A lady who had a masters degree in business from Harvard, spoke 3 languages and turning tricks on Hwy 41 near Allgood road.. been the same way throughout time and will never change.
Because the smart ones don't often get caught.
It the using that usually gets them caught.

Chief Deputy Scott Cheek with the Rabun County Sheriff's Office said in mid-June investigators received an anonymous tip about possible drug activity at 737 Hope Haven Lane in Rabun Gap. That was all it took....no exhaustive anything....
That only starts the process, you wont get a warrant with just a report.

I remember that well. I told everyone that something wasn’t right about that story. That is why I NEVER used informants to do controlled buys, everyone of my 498 cases were hand to hand buys to me.
Wasnt that the one they hit the house next to the one they had warrant for? Wrong description and everything. Pathetic police work.

Back
Top Bottom