• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drug bust = Guns seized

Are you OK with the confiscation of these guns?

• Total voters
They cease to be just "private property" once a felony is alleged.
The guns become contraband when COMBINED with drugs, plain and simple. They have to be secured pending trial once this happens

They are not treated like other items, deal with it. Had they obeyed the law, the guns would not have been touched, nor would a search warrant been authorized.
Oh........ my......... God!
Back to the legality of it vs the logic I see. I need to stop typing in sanskrit.

jeep78, are you in favor of gun owners having their not stolen and (potentially) otherwise legally obtained firearms confiscated because they committed OTHER non violent crimes which there is no proof of that the guns had anything to do with? Yes or no?

you are on the right track,
and when guns are possessed whether legally owned or not in conjuction drugs another law is broken
Wow. Another "it's the law" justification. The circular 'logic' is just comical at this point.
Summary; forget discussing the logic or Constitutionality of it. That's irrelevant. As long as the law says it's "ok" I'm fine with it. Especially gun confiscation. :wacko:

Wow. Another "it's the law" justification. The circular 'logic' is just comical at this point.
Summary; forget discussing the logic or Constitutionality of it. That's irrelevant. As long as the law says it's "ok" I'm fine with it. Especially gun confiscation. :wacko:
i get where you are going that it's a slippery slope with any GOV making laws which we must follow. But you must agree that there have to be some laws and in my mind letting people who use and sell narcotics own firearms sounds like a bad idea

i get where you are going that it's a slippery slope with any GOV making laws which we must follow. But you must agree that there have to be some laws and in my mind letting people who use and sell narcotics own firearms sounds like a bad idea
Prescription drug abuse is not mentioned. So my pharmacist shouldn't own a gun?

Back
Top Bottom