• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

@Drsmiles needs our Prayer's

Update: graveside memorial was nice, perfect day for small group of close family and friends to remember a man that meant so much to them. My father in law was such a great guy, Lockheed retiree, good father and husband, his presence will be sorely missed but his memory will live on.

My father came home just an hour ago!!! Swelling on brain has gone down, he is making sense when he speaks, unlike the last few days. I believe he is out of the woods and says he cannot wait to be back at my office soon to say thank you to those of you that see me in the office. He was really taken when I sent him the link to this thread... I think seeing & knowing people out there really cared truly helped.

Thk you all so much!!
Here is to 2021 getting better for everyone’s health!!

chris
Great News Chris! Please keep us informed as to his progress...The Power if Prayer and Compassion is strong here...

Update: graveside memorial was nice, perfect day for small group of close family and friends to remember a man that meant so much to them. My father in law was such a great guy, Lockheed retiree, good father and husband, his presence will be sorely missed but his memory will live on.

My father came home just an hour ago!!! Swelling on brain has gone down, he is making sense when he speaks, unlike the last few days. I believe he is out of the woods and says he cannot wait to be back at my office soon to say thank you to those of you that see me in the office. He was really taken when I sent him the link to this thread... I think seeing & knowing people out there really cared truly helped.

Thk you all so much!!
Here is to 2021 getting better for everyone’s health!!

chris
Outstanding and PTL! Tell him not to rush it though.

Back
Top Bottom