• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drop a quick 5lbs

Cut out all alcohol and sodas. No diet drinks, either. Water or unsweet tea only.

Eat 5 ounces of meat and a salad or vegetable for each meal. Eat fruits and berries for a snack.

If you aren't out driving a mule and plow all day, you don't need 3500+ calories every 24 hours.

So let’s just say you’ve eaten a few too many cheeseburgers and chips while sitting out this pandemic. Not that it happened to me, I’m asking for a friend.

what’s your favorite way to drop some extra lbs fast?
Eliminate carbs, artificially sugared beverages, and highly processed foods for 2 weeks. Snack on fruits in the morning and veggies in the afternoon. Exercise in the morning. You’ll lose 10 lbs in 3 weeks.

Don’t eat at work. Cutting out lunch can cut out 500-1000 calories. A healthy breakfast, a normal sized dinner and you may find yourself eating at a “caloric deficit”. IE burning more calories than you take in.

Cut out calories. It's so easy, blah blah blah. Cut out food... Dammit if you're a fat-$$ like me, food is your drug! Easier said than done. That's why big pharma gears magic pills towards us weak-willed sumb----es!

I started riding my bike again, which has helped some. About to introduce some light floor exercises as well (always tomorrow, ha). But portions and carbs, that's my kryptonite. It might be easier to motivate and stay on the straight and narrow with a friend or friends to work out with, and who can talk me down from carb binging, lol. Anyone in Savannah area?

Switch to water or unsweet tea. Stay away from Sodas. I purchase spring water by the gallon and 'cold brew' my favorite tea.

Look up Eggfast on your favorite search engine. This will drop #s fast.

Back
Top Bottom