• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drop a quick 5lbs

Caloric Deficit. There is no magic secret or diet. If a particular diet works for you and it is healthy for you use it. but not eating carbs won't do it nor will eating only meat, unless you use more calories than you take in. Caloric deficit is the only way to loose the weight. If you are more sedentary get up and move or exercise, that may be all you need if you eat the same.

I used to work with a guy back in the 80's that was narcoleptic - he has a bottle as big as a jumbo aspirin bottle at all times - he was thin as a rail and strung out all the time.....never slept - he would favor me with one from time to time - a head-tingling, fast-talking, beer swilling time ensued..

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Find the joy in running. Push yourself. Depending how out of shape you are, try the couch to 5k program. If you can run a mile nonstop. Push for 1.5 under 15 minutes. Do that a while until it becomes easy. Then go for 3 miles. Make it routine. Do it 3 times a week or everyday if you want.

I've been running 3 miles every day getting ready for basic training. Yesterday, I pushed for 7 miles and it happen.

I've lost 22 pounds in the last 3 months. Most of it was because of exercise. Sometimes I skip meals too. When you see the improvements, you will realize all that pain is worth it. You'll want more good results and they will come as long as you dedicate yourself now and do not give yourself any excuses to indulge in pleasure. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Good luck

It's pretty simple really. Slow down on the cheeseburgers and chips, cut out softdrinks or sweat tea whichever is your vice, and alcohol if you use that too. You can drop 5lbs pretty quick just cutting back on bad habits. If you work out while doing this you'll lose even faster.

A pretty simple formula for weight loss is this, burn more calories than you consume.

Back
Top Bottom