• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drop a quick 5lbs

So let’s just say you’ve eaten a few too many cheeseburgers and chips while sitting out this pandemic. Not that it happened to me, I’m asking for a friend.

what’s your favorite way to drop some extra lbs fast?
Intermittent fasting.
So let’s just say you’ve eaten a few too many cheeseburgers and chips while sitting out this pandemic. Not that it happened to me, I’m asking for a friend.

what’s your favorite way to drop some extra lbs fast?

Use a HRM to determine calories out. Calculate calories in. A pound is about 3500 calories. The math ain't tough.

Low carb high protein diet, cut out junk foods. Some kind of cardio like walking, cycling, calisthenics and drink lot's of water. I started keeping a food diary and that has helped me a lot, it keeps me honest.
I've just started eating half a plate of what i used to for the last year. I still eat sweets usually once a day and all. I just got weighed today at the Dr and I'm at 304 . I was 350 something about a year ago. I've put my body through the ringer until now haha , going up and down. Almost got a divorce in 2017 , went on a liquid diet for 3 months and lost about 75lbs , went from size 44 jeans to 34 === (I DO NOT SUGGEST THIS NOR ENDORSE SUCH DIET)

I've just started eating half a plate of what i used to for the last year. I still eat sweets usually once a day and all. I just got weighed today at the Dr and I'm at 304 . I was 350 something about a year ago. I've put my body through the ringer until now haha , going up and down. Almost got a divorce in 2017 , went on a liquid diet for 3 months and lost about 75lbs , went from size 44 jeans to 34 === (I DO NOT SUGGEST THIS NOR ENDORSE SUCH DIET)

Holy sheet! Are you 7ft tall? Not good for the ticker.

Back
Top Bottom