• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drivers texting, watching vidz, facetime, etc... Going to need bail $$$ soon!!

Triptones

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
293   0
Reaction score
I have had it with all the ****ing retards driving with one hand and the phone in the other. I was behind a car this morning that was weaving and splitting both travel lanes heading north. They were traveling 15mph under the speed limit and had a handicap decal on their tag. I'm thinking the driving might be having a medical issue. After about a half a mile I was able to hug the grass on the inside lane got beside them, looked over and it was an old lady probably 70-80 years old texting on her ****ing phone!!!
10 minutes down the road I pull up behind a yellow pickup truck at a red light and with all the ladders and **** in the back I knew he was a construction worker. He was staying in his lane at least but moving about 15 mph slower than everyone else. I finally get a break and get beside him and he is on his ****ing phone watching a video or tik tok **** who knows!!!! I drive all around Atlanta three days a week and I see at least 6-10 people a day doing this. So I guess they cancelled the law? I like riding my motorcycle but **** you should get a medal if you make it home without getting removed from the earth. I will just keep telling them to put down their phones and if they want to push the issue further, I will push back harder. And yes, if they try to hit me or run me off the road when I'm on my motorcycle my gloves will come off. Rant Off!!

Back
Top Bottom