• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dream fishing trips

What’s y’all’s dream fishing trips? I have 3 that I haven’t been able to do yet and one of them is very far fetched due to location.

No 1 on my list is catching a Goliath grouper 100lbs plus

No 2 on my list is going to South America and fishing for monster peacock bass

No 3 and far fetched but a bucket list trip is going to the coast of South Africa (Cape Town maybe?) and fishing for GT.

what’s your fishing dream trips, maybe you’ve done them maybe not. What say ye?

Too late now but fly fishing with my dad in Montana or just Waters creek one more time..

Had the privilege many years ago of fishing the river tweed in Scotland with a guide for brown trout. Super cool! The baby browns would swim all around you while you were standing still in the river casting flys, if your fly touched the water near your legs you would have a 3-4 inch baby brown. Kinda like small brim in a farm pond.
Also got to fish a pay to fish lake in northern Scotland when I was there as well. Didn’t think it would be all that great except for the scenery and view. It was full of giant rainbows, trout that folks dream of catching! The owner at the check in tackle shop said I was the first American to fish there in 10 years, kinda a local spot. Chatted me up for an hour! Fun time!!!

What’s y’all’s dream fishing trips? I have 3 that I haven’t been able to do yet and one of them is very far fetched due to location.

No 1 on my list is catching a Goliath grouper 100lbs plus

No 2 on my list is going to South America and fishing for monster peacock bass

No 3 and far fetched but a bucket list trip is going to the coast of South Africa (Cape Town maybe?) and fishing for GT.

what’s your fishing dream trips, maybe you’ve done them maybe not. What say ye?
Monster peacock bass was my first thought.

As close as I've been fishing...

captain-ds-promo_0.gif

Back
Top Bottom