• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Downed biker.

so I looked up VRod and yeah his bike looked just like that.
The ignition key was right under the right side of seat pad on the frame.
Do you know that Omar guy?

No, I came through on my bike as they were putting him in the ambulance. I asked the cop if he was ok and he said yes.

The officer mentioned he hit a deer.

I saw a pickup side swipe a biker on the freeway in Oakland and he laid it down running about 55. The douche in the truck just kept going. The man was down in the middle of 5 lanes. I stopped the car to block traffic and render aid. Amazingly he was in shape. He didn't roll, slid. His leather was beat and the helmet ruined on the back but he was not seriously injured.

People really should give bikes wide berth if possible.

btw OP you are doing it wrong

next time, you are to film the injured party without their consent while getting your own mug in the video as a selfie to prove you are the jackass filming. be sure to get in the way of the first responders as you try and destroy someones private life during a dire moment in which they are in extreme pain. don forget the obligatory shout outs to your friends, coworkers, and all the haters out there as you strut the scene offering expert commentary as to what happened (never mind the obvious after effect being filmed)

I saw a pickup side swipe a biker on the freeway in Oakland and he laid it down running about 55. The douche in the truck just kept going. The man was down in the middle of 5 lanes. I stopped the car to block traffic and render aid. Amazingly he was in shape. He didn't roll, slid. His leather was beat and the helmet ruined on the back but he was not seriously injured.

People really should give bikes wide berth if possible.
Was he splitting lanes? First place I ever saw that was southern Cal. I've seen it everywhere since (including downtown Atlanta). Most idiotic thing I've ever observed.

Was he splitting lanes? First place I ever saw that was southern Cal. I've seen it everywhere since (including downtown Atlanta). Most idiotic thing I've ever observed.
Negative. He wasn't a Daredevil nitwit. I did see plenty of those while living in California. He was in the middle lane of 5 on an overpass. The truck changed lanes suddenly for no apparent reason. Swiped him.

Back
Top Bottom