• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

douglasville cops and their ticket quotas

Should you get a ticket for breaking the law? YES, ABSOLUTELY! Could the word GOAL be used instead of QUOTA? YES, ABSOLUTELY!

Maybe if more jobs gave incentives for being a "Top Performer", I wouldn't be dealing with mediocrity everyday. PASS OUT THE PARTICIPATION TROPHYS! :first:

The revenue generated by fines and tickets needs to be removed from county budgets by law. It's ridiculous that people can be looked at as a piggy bank to be cracked open in order to fatten a city or county operating budget by force. Allow the police dept to retain a capped amount but anything over that amount should be directed to local shelters or charities or rehab organizations. This type of law enforcement is really nothing more than a slush fund for politicians to buy votes with.

City of Dville cops have been doing this for years. The county started going broke after Katrina. The county was flooded with bayou refugees who are dependents of the taxpayer. In 2016 demographics flipped the county to Democrat control and now it is in a financial death roll. And poof just like that we now live in the "New Clayton County" - Dead beat tax base and militarized police.

Should you get a ticket for breaking the law? YES, ABSOLUTELY! Could the word GOAL be used instead of QUOTA? YES, ABSOLUTELY!

Maybe if more jobs gave incentives for being a "Top Performer", I wouldn't be dealing with mediocrity everyday. PASS OUT THE PARTICIPATION TROPHYS! :first:
i think its ****ed those who evidently are in charge of safety and law are also concerned about raking in money for their masters

The revenue generated by fines and tickets needs to be removed from county budgets by law. It's ridiculous that people can be looked at as a piggy bank to be cracked.open in order to fatten a city or county operating budget by force. Allow the police dept to retain a capped amount but anything over that amount should be directed to local shelters or charities or rehab organizations. This type of law enforcement is really nothing more than a slush fund for politicians to buy votes with.
remove the incentive to be a privateer

i like it

Always said that driving offenses should ONLY be points on your license... no fees. no fines. Get too many points and your license goes away.

Always said that driving offenses should ONLY be points on your license... no fees. no fines. Get too many points and your license goes away.
Not a bad idea. Hadn't thought of that but I tend to agree. Not a revenue stream but an effort to change behavior. I guess some people change behavior more quickly when it hits the wallet. Problem is becomes more about revenue than changing behaviors.

Back
Top Bottom