• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

dont undestand

why would you give feedback to someone you gave for FREE something
Deal is a deal, even when it doesn't involve money. If someone took the time to make something for me, or give it to me, THAT thing cost him some money. I think I would give him a feedback, gladly.

Now, about guys that doesn't give feedback. The other day I had a deal with a gentleman and as soon as I could, dropped a feedback in his behalf; even emailed him thanking him for the deal and that I had dropped some words on him. Also was expecting the same. He never answered or care about it. Two days later, I was able to delete my feedback on him; and I did!!

Folks can be peculiar. I sent an item to a member as he was look for one, probably a $25 item, I even covered shipping. Completely free to him within a couple days, and no thank you. I even had to check to see if he had gotten it. Karma. He won't get such nice treatment from me in tbe future. I am always first to leave feedback, often before I leave the meeting place, unless told they don't want it.

Folks can be peculiar. I sent an item to a member as he was look for one, probably a $25 item, I even covered shipping. Completely free to him within a couple days, and no thank you. I even had to check to see if he had gotten it. Karma. He won't get such nice treatment from me in tbe future. I am always first to leave feedback, often before I leave the meeting place, unless told they don't want it.
We still had hadn't no deal My Man!
I have two brand new machete (Colombia Made) very nice ones, that I will post for sail here. If you want them, we can have our first deal... hahaha

I’ll give anyone a chance and I leave feedback to people I give things to for free as well. But I’m OG, I go back to the beginning of ODT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah! I remember when alkyhal whatun sold on Sundays...
Class 6 it is!
Talking about that Sunday crappy law, last Sunday I was at Costco. It was around 11:45 am... Boss wifey said to bring some drinks. And so I grabbed a bottle of wine and a case of 18 Stella Artois beer. Got to the cashier, it was probably 12:00 PM sharp. The lady goes like "Hey, no alcohol on Sundays, till 12:30!" - And I told her, "Ma'am I won't drink this till I got home which will be way after 12:30"
Any way, this Sunday Alcohol law is dumb!!!
That's Dumb.gif

why would you give feedback to someone you gave for FREE something

Someone took the time to give you something. It's courtesy.

my problom is no one wonts to deal with low or no feedback

Lot's of good people that will deal with. I'll deal with you anytime.

Back
Top Bottom