• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't Bring a Gun to a Brick Fight . . .

Yep….next thing you know innocent peeps are gonna get pelted ;)
I know what a Brick will do, when I was 12 years old one of my neighborhood kids said he was going to kick my azz, I picked up a brick and nailed him right between the eyes, he was rushed to Grady and was out cold for almost 3 days, I thought I was going to Prison for the rest of my young life, but he survived and we became best friends, he served with 101st in Nam and retired as an Atlanta Police Sgt. He still has a small dent in his forehead, but he brags about it and tells everyone his best friend knocked some sense into him LOL

I know what a Brick will do, when I was 12 years old one of my neighborhood kids said he was going to kick my azz, I picked up a brick and nailed him right between the eyes, he was rushed to Grady and was out cold for almost 3 days, I thought I was going to Prison for the rest of my young life, but he survived and we became best friends, he served with 101st in Nam and retired as an Atlanta Police Sgt. He still has a small dent in his forehead, but he brags about it and tells everyone his best friend knocked some sense into him LOL
Dayummm…..you got lucky on that one ! Lol.
Its funny how you become friends with some folks :cool-new:

Back
Top Bottom