• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't be fooled, Dr. Fauci didn't have a clue!

I thought so but maybe I just think ahead. What did you really think there would be no safety policies implemented at all?! Duh dur.

Yeah you predicted our country would be locked down for the first time in history over this. :rolleyes: GLWS

From now on when there is some sort of crisis, can you chime in first to let everyone know how it's gonna play out so we can avoid all this mess...

I was just wondering what the "symbol" of the new panic-demic was going to be and who might copyright it.
Red_Yellow_Ribbon.png

Even got a T-shirt.

i-survived-covid-19-white-womens-v-neck-t-shirt.jpg
Don't forget to include the folks who will never even know if they had it because there was no test at the time or they were asymptomatic carriers.

I'm not going to say exactly what I think about the "media" or what I would want for their fates. I'd get a hat with 100% certainty. Let's just say I have a higher opinion of welfare cheats than I do most in the media.
What I thought hilarious in yesterday's news conference was multiple reporters pressing the president on "what part of the Constitution gives the president the power to order private businesses to shutdown or reopen"!
One even brought up "all powers not delineated are retainer by the states"!

I didn't know that so many WH reporters were strict Constitutionalists. Even 10th Amendmenters.

:rolleyes:

What I thought hilarious in yesterday's news conference was multiple reporters pressing the president on "what part of the Constitution gives the president the power to order private businesses to shutdown or reopen"!
One even brought up "all powers not delineated are retainer by the states"!

I didn't know that so many WH reporters were strict Constitutionalists. Even 10th Amendmenters.

:rolleyes:

They have puppet masters

Back
Top Bottom