• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't be fooled, Dr. Fauci didn't have a clue!

All cool until someone close to you has it.
I don't think anyone here is saying it's cool for anyone to have it, just like nobody here would wish any other ailment on somebody. But the facts are that Dooms Day Fauci told the country not to worry about it just 2 months ago. But everyone wants to blame Trump and now Fauci is some sort of hero. Furthermore, none of the doomsday projection numbers of millions of dead Americans is coming to fruition. In fact there's more evidence suggesting that it's already peaking in places like NYC.

I don't think anyone here is saying it's cool for anyone to have it, just like nobody here would wish any other ailment on somebody. But the facts are that Dooms Day Fauci told the country not to worry about it just 2 months ago. But everyone wants to blame Trump and now Fauci is some sort of hero. Furthermore, none of the doomsday projection numbers of millions of dead Americans is coming to fruition. In fact there's more evidence suggesting that it's already peaking in places like NYC.

Reported for wanting the truth during a crisis

I voted Trump and will again but what's going on now is IMO him trying to do what's best for his election instead of being the grown up in the room. The numbers have never been right , even if every human being get's Corona, it's less of a death sentence than the alternative . But "woke" they want us, so "woke we'll be, I reckon? If only Corona could have come 5 or 6 years ago.
All you would have heard from the media would have been glowing reports of how the Obama administration was handling the new strain of flu.

What is new? I find it funny a lot of people in here get all hot and bothered when this kind of thing is predictable.

I was just wondering what the "symbol" of the new panic-demic was going to be and who might copyright it.
Red_Yellow_Ribbon.png

Even got a T-shirt.

i-survived-covid-19-white-womens-v-neck-t-shirt.jpg

yes it is what is your point?

I think it was pretty self-explanatory...

What is new? I find it funny a lot of people in here get all hot and bothered when this kind of thing is predictable.

A first time ever cower in place order for pretty much the whole country was predictable? :confused2: Will you pick my lottery numbers for me?

I think it was pretty self-explanatory...

A first time ever cower in place order for pretty much the whole country was predictable? :confused2: Will you pick my lottery numbers for me?

I thought so but maybe I just think ahead. What did you really think there would be no safety policies implemented at all?! Duh dur.

Back
Top Bottom