• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't be fooled, Dr. Fauci didn't have a clue!

My neighbor has already lost his house. He is not sick...not from Corona anyway. He does have Cancer and is probably having a hard time getting in to see the Dr's he needs to see?
That is what I feared. These are casualties of this also. Not of the virus, but of the media induced panic.

I think I may have had it too. In Dec Jan.

Need to list a WTT ad since I may have antibodies.

WTT: PPPP (Pint of Palmettomoon Plasma Product) for 250 ozt of .999 silver or 1,000 ozt if you are old & scared.

At first it was 2.2 million. 2.2 million 'Murcans were supposed to croak. That's what got every chicken shyte in the country freaked out.
Even if it were correct, it is still a million short of the 3.2 million that die of natural causes every year. they cook the books as well: If apatient is dying from terminal cancer and the fruit cocktail of drugs needed to keep his heart beating and is also exposed to Wuhan, guess who gets the win?

Even if it were correct, it is still a million short of the 3.2 million that die of natural causes every year. they cook the books as well: If apatient is dying from terminal cancer and the fruit cocktail of drugs needed to keep his heart beating and is also exposed to Wuhan, guess who gets the win?
I've been saying for two weeks now. EVERY DEATH IS DUE TO CV19. Even if it's not.

93106267_1605956986228246_2029190408898084864_n (1).jpg

I voted Trump and will again but what's going on now is IMO him trying to do what's best for his election instead of being the grown up in the room. The numbers have never been right , even if every human being get's Corona, it's less of a death sentence than the alternative . But "woke" they want us, so "woke we'll be, I reckon? If only Corona could have come 5 or 6 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom