• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't be fooled, Dr. Fauci didn't have a clue!

so have we all dieded? thats all i want to know
Honestly, I still don't even know anybody that has the beer virus. I mean I hear about people having it on the news, but nobody I know, or their friends or family, has had it. I haven't seen a single FB post from people I know saying them or anyone they know has it.

The sad part is those same folks gave Obama daily rim jobs and he still didn't like them. The media as a whole was just a big group of useful idiot crash dummies that Obama could use as he wished and then toss aside.
I'm not going to say exactly what I think about the "media" or what I would want for their fates. I'd get a hat with 100% certainty. Let's just say I have a higher opinion of welfare cheats than I do most in the media.

I agree but what i meant was that they need to bankrupt the middle class so they'll be dependent on gov . The hospital may layoff my wife today? Her boss said she'd let her know by the end of the day....Nobody is rising up or even raising their voice to how this is wrong and stoopid. She's obviously not the only innocent that will suffer from government abuse. I'm Praying that those that hate our Country FAIL .
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she doesnt get layed off, that stinks and is what I have been screaming about since this "lock it down" movement started.
I agree thats what they need to happen, but I'm starting to hear some dissent and pushback locally. Not much, but some are starting to agree with me and are getting a little more vocal about it so there is hope.

Honestly, I still don't even know anybody that has the beer virus. I mean I hear about people having it on the news, but nobody I know, or their friends or family, has had it. I haven't seen a single FB post from people I know saying them or anyone they know has it.
only person with covid i know may have been me back in december lol

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she doesnt get layed off, that stinks and is what I have been screaming about since this "lock it down" movement started.
I agree thats what they need to happen, but I'm starting to hear some dissent and pushback locally. Not much, but some are starting to agree with me and are getting a little more vocal about it so there is hope.
Lord willing we'll be alright but a lot of Folks won't be. ODT Note: She was a hair dresser before she went to work at the hospital :D :hat:

Lord willing we'll be alright but a lot of Folks won't be. ODT Note: She was a hair dresser before she went to work at the hospital :D :hat:
Thats exactly what I have been screaming about. The numbers dont justify the overblown fear panic response. Real folks are gonna suffer, and it aint from any virus! And the real problem is gonna be getting back the freedoms and rights we GAVE AWAY, not lost but willingly just gave away.

Thats exactly what I have been screaming about. The numbers dont justify the overblown fear panic response. Real folks are gonna suffer, and it aint from any virus! And the real problem is gonna be getting back the freedoms and rights we GAVE AWAY, not lost but willingly just gave away.
My neighbor has already lost his house. He is not sick...not from Corona anyway. He does have Cancer and is probably having a hard time getting in to see the Dr's he needs to see?

Back
Top Bottom