• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't be fooled, Dr. Fauci didn't have a clue!

At first it was 2.2 million. 2.2 million 'Murcans were supposed to croak. That's what got every chicken shyte in the country freaked out.

Yep Imperial college said 2.2 million US, 500K in the UK, and 40 million worldwide dead, dead, and dead. UW report was as high as 240K in the US that we know. My guess is behind closed doors, it was much much higher.

And now they're saying it was just projections, and projections are just case best guess scenarios. :wacko: So why the hell did you destroy the economy over moronic projections and attempt to lock us up just like Commie China??? :noidea: And never mind the fact that actual experts did have much more accurate projections.

I suspected Faucci was a Deep State establishment type when I heard all his credentials.
BTW, y'all check Breitbart for the article and video from yesterday. Trump had two big screens behind him and spent the first several minutes playing the media whores greatest hits compilation where none of them gave a **** about the virus as late as February and they all called him racist and xenophobic for stopping flights from China.
CNN called it a meltdown. But to ME it's just putting their own words and slanted reporting back in their faces.

I happen to believe most of us will rise up and act rather than bow down. But looking around locally....I could be wrong.
I agree but what i meant was that they need to bankrupt the middle class so they'll be dependent on gov . The hospital may layoff my wife today? Her boss said she'd let her know by the end of the day....Nobody is rising up or even raising their voice to how this is wrong and stoopid. She's obviously not the only innocent that will suffer from government abuse. I'm Praying that those that hate our Country FAIL .

It should be called the "everyone that was dead wrong is now jobless, like all the joblessness you caused, and now permanently home quarantined so that you will never do this kind of damage to society again" phase.
If Iran or N.Korea had caused this kinda damage to our economy it'd be Desert Storm all over again.

I suspected Faucci was a Deep State establishment type when I heard all his credentials.
BTW, y'all check Breitbart for the article and video from yesterday. Trump had two big screens behind him and spent the first several minutes playing the media whores greatest hits compilation where none of them gave a **** about the virus as late as February and they all called him racist and xenophobic for stopping flights from China.
CNN called it a meltdown. But to ME it's just putting their own words and slanted reporting back in their faces.
He does play those reprobates like a fiddle and I LOVE it!

He does play those reprobates like a fiddle and I LOVE it!
The sad part is those same folks gave Obama daily rim jobs and he still didn't like them. The media as a whole was just a big group of useful idiot crash dummies that Obama could use as he wished and then toss aside.

Back
Top Bottom