• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t California my Georgia...

The 'key' problem in 'deciding the 2020 election' was MASSIVE, OVERT voter fraud on the part of voters and vote counters in a handful of counties/districts. You could count them on one hand. The second problem is a Governor, Lt. Governor and Secretary of State who refused to do anything about it. Follow the money....follow the money...those three need a full fiscal rectal audit...

It simply amazes me at the number of new residents I meet every month that have moved to GA to get away from __________, but then vote for the same idiots that ruined where they fled from.

I’m not making any new friends lately because I’m very open with asking if they intend to keep voting for the same **** they left behind or have then woken up to the fact that they are actually the problem with where they moved from.
As the saying go, it is the definition of insanity..... and liberalism is a mental illness.

The 'key' problem in 'deciding the 2020 election' was MASSIVE, OVERT voter fraud on the part of voters and vote counters in a handful of counties/districts. You could count them on one hand. The second problem is a Governor, Lt. Governor and Secretary of State who refused to do anything about it. Follow the money....follow the money...those three need a full fiscal rectal audit...
Of course but the reality is, like most before them, the youngest voters are simultaneously naive and arrogant. And quick to blame everyone else for problems they create. They've been programmed and more than previous generations, not only don't know history, but have lost all ability to think critically. As the article shows, with life experience, people tend to wise up, but by then the damage is done.

Of course but the reality is, like most before them, the youngest voters are simultaneously naive and arrogant. And quick to blame everyone else for problems they create. They've been programmed and more than previous generations, not only don't know history, but have lost all ability to think critically. As the article shows, with life experience, people tend to wise up, but by then the damage is done.
Completely understand, but my final point is that the election wasn't really lost, regardless of young voters. In many cases it was the 'Fudds and Boomers' who did their part and voted without fraud and got cheated out of it by an election stolen by complicit politician Republican officials and Democrats who didn't/don't care even if you can prove they cheated... Even in the Senate runoffs, Kemp and Raffensperger willingly allowed votes that should not have been eligible.

Lets be honest. There's hardly a nickle's worth of difference between most Georgia politicians regardless of what letter is next to their name. And Ralston is one of the worst.
I remember back when Georgia wasn't 'Republican'. Herman "the overcoat" Talmadge and Mack Mattingly, et al. I have also followed Kemp's 'career' closely. One of the biggest snake politicians there ever was... My position is that I'm done with all that. I've already told my state rep, Jasperse, and senator, Gooch, that they're out and I'm gonna do my best to primary them - all because they sat on their thumbs and let the 2020 election get stolen.

I remember back when Georgia wasn't 'Republican'. Herman "the overcoat" Talmadge and Mack Mattingly, et al. I have also followed Kemp's 'career' closely. One of the biggest snake politicians there ever was... My position is that I'm done with all that. I've already told my state rep, Jasperse, and senator, Gooch, that they're out and I'm gonna do my best to primary them - all because they sat on their thumbs and let the 2020 election get stolen.

And they said....

Woke communism...coming to a town near you.

What I don’t get is if the evil white man is so bad and the source of everyone’s problems then why does everyone want to live where they live?

Back
Top Bottom