• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t California my Georgia...

Typical fudd comment. All my guns are tools and used for hunting and sport. Them AR-14 and hi-cap pistols are dangerous and only used for killin people. You shouldn’t be allowed to own them thays dangerous.

Cobb county has been home for 30+ years. Kennesaw aka Gun City USA. Solid red back in the day. Went 55% for that vile bi*ch HC in 2016. We all know what happened in 2020. I can't leave my house without seeing 8 - 10 New York plates EVERY DAY. North GA here we come as soon as humanly possible.
I saw that happening in East Cobb 20 years ago and moved north to Jasper. Best thing I ever did. Now there aren't any more houses, etc. for people to live in up here....

Exactly Sir! They leave NY but bring their failed liberal ideology that they just left with them.
That's what happened when I lived in East Cobb....all the northern transplants leaving high property taxes, etc. up north immediately started screaming for sidewalks everywhere. It just got worse from there....

Annnnnnd finally the liberal resorts to name calling.
Seems like a very angry, frustrated person who has been relegated to lashing out at the very people he could possibly share some firearms sentiment with. We boomers and Fudds have done NOTHING to try and stop the leftist nightmare according to him, yet lives right in the City of Atlanta where HIS neighbors stole the election. Probably doesn't even know who his State Representative and Senator are.

I know mine. I was all up in their grill, very adamantly immediately after the election....we ended up with the post election voter ID thing, but still not enough.... I'm gonna be all over their case to do much more.

It simply amazes me at the number of new residents I meet every month that have moved to GA to get away from __________, but then vote for the same idiots that ruined where they fled from.

I’m not making any new friends lately because I’m very open with asking if they intend to keep voting for the same **** they left behind or have then woken up to the fact that they are actually the problem with where they moved from.

Back
Top Bottom