• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t California my Georgia...

Because its out of touch and deluded. A majority of gun owners and republicans are like him and that's why our rights are getting stripped each and every day. But keep on trucking there old boy.
10-4 Good buddy, move over a bit because Im'a fixin to pass you, to get that stench of hog dookie out of my nostrils. We'll see ya.

After working with a bunch of guys from the left coast, I was surprised how many are staunch 2A supporters. They are starved for freedom from the silly California gun laws. Ironically it seems they are migrating, albeit legally, for freedom.

E082562C-F35E-453B-A4D3-830EAC32D81B.jpeg

Because its out of touch and deluded. A majority of gun owners and republicans are like him and that's why our rights are getting stripped each and every day. But keep on trucking there old boy.
:lol: You have no idea what you're rambling about but do continue. Share with the class your plan to "save" Georgia. Apparently you haven't seen any need to enact it yet so I'm sure its spectacular.
You can't even see the condition of a state you live in but know one you've apparently never been to. Just classic. Typical. Yes, vote harder!

:lol: You have no idea what you're rambling about but do continue. Share with the class your plan to "save" Georgia. Apparently you haven't seen any need to enact it yet so I'm sure its spectacular.
You can't even see the condition of a state you live in but know one you've apparently never been to. Just classic. Typical. Yes, vote harder!

You keep talking about me and Georgia like I ever implied Georgia could be saved? Again with the projection. I stated that Georgia is in the shape it is because of fudds like you who do **** all. You've probably lived in the State longer than I've been alive and what have you done? **** all. And you think your precious Texas is any better. Deluded.

This is the thing about boomers and Fudds. They have ****ed up the country so badly with their apathy, inaction, and ****ery that the left has completely gained ground in pretty much all local governments and have won the cultural wars to the point where the new generation of conservatives have a snowballs chance in hell of undoing the last 5 years of the paradigm shift this country has taken.

You people are only good at running away and isolating yourselves to your cushioned and insulated communities in bum**** nowhere. You people didn't raise your kids correctly or instill any morals or establish boundaries not only in your household but in your local and state governments and now that the chickens have come to roost; you are all shocked and surprised that things are going in the direction that they are. And instead of confronting the problem and acknowledging your culpability of this mess; you choose to still try and stand on some kind of imaginary pedestal and run away like the cowards you are from the mess you've created.

Nobody told a majority of real estate owners in Georgia particularly Atlanta to sell to New Yorkers or West Coasters just to make a quick buck. Nobody told the people who held commercial land to allow liberal companies to build their factories and sweat shops here ala Amazon and many of the west coast tech companies. But your ilk in your generation all did because you were greedy for money instead of your principles. That's why Atlanta; which represents Georgia is in the state it is in now.

Texas is heading in that exact same direction. You're just too far up your own ass to see it because you think just because you "worked" there in the past couple years that you actually understand how the population is stacked against you. Your ****hole town is not indicative of the majority of population within these states which are all increasingly liberal.

And then you want to throw the blame on the young generation for not being able to undo the damage you people allowed to happen. This is why the left won. They know how to unite against their common targets. Meanwhile the right; and particularly gun owners only know how to bitch and moan and try to offload the problems to the next guy.

So your plan is to complain and blame others for the problems YOU perpetuate and project your fantasy identities on others you know nothing about. Outstanding. Very productive.
And you've had enough rope. Knock off with the profanity laden insults. I'm sure that will go unheeded.
If you have a point beyond flailing your arms and lighting your hair on fire, TRY and articulate it.

So your plan is to complain and blame others for the problems YOU perpetuate and project your fantasy identities on others you know nothing about. Outstanding. Very productive.
And you've had enough rope. Knock off with the profanity laden insults. I'm sure that will go unheeded.
If you have a point beyond flailing your arms and lighting your hair on fire, TRY and articulate it.

How is the younger generation perpetuating a problem that boomers like you have brought past to the point of no return?

Also; fantasy identity? So let me get this straight. You've lived in Georgia for 30+ years in your own words and are retiring soon and you AREN'T apart of the generation that voted in Bill Clinton? Let's make sure you have your facts straight now.

How is the younger generation perpetuating a problem that boomers like you have brought past to the point of no return?

Also; fantasy identity? So let me get this straight. You've lived in Georgia for 30+ years in your own words and are retiring soon and you AREN'T apart of the generation that voted in Bill Clinton? Let's make sure you have your facts straight now.
Let me help you out with facts, since you obviously struggle with them. Nope, not retiring 'soon' unfortunately. Unless there's a rich uncle I don't know about that's not feeling well, I'll be doing the normal stint in the rat race. You are the only person fixated on age/generation nonsense for whatever reason. I guess because you have nothing else to base your inane rantings on. Sad newsflash for you, I'm not a 'boomer' and you obviously have no idea what 'fudd' means. I realize you've been here the equivalent of 15 minutes but my feelings on any/all gun laws has been clear and unwavering. But keep up the divisive smack based on nothing. It's productive and enlightening.
YOU posted Georgia is not a red state but are apparently besides yourself that anyone would leave. It's like someone who talks trash about their family but by God nobody else better insinuate anything bad about it. Do you realize how stupid your Bill Clinton comment is? I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. So to be clear, people who were old enough to vote when Clinton ran are the problem in Georgia. :wacko: So since I assume you are old enough to vote, when Obama, Osoff and Warnock were elected (and will be when Gov. Abrams is elected), I guess that's 'your generation's' fault.
I haven't posted anything about age because it couldn't be more irrelevant to the OP's topic. You're a victim of identity politics just as much as any liberal. STOP BEING A PAWN. We have more than enough of them. If you want to rant about what this state has become, go for it. If you want to praise it for what you believe it is based on your world travels, knock yourself out. If you want to rant about states you've never been to and clearly have absolutely no idea about, but it soothes your feels to pretend they are "just as bad". Feel free. But don't expect not to get dismissed or ridiculed for the uninformed rantings you type.
The irony in your accusations is simply unreal and yet you are the one rambling about 'projection'?
Your profile says you live in Atlanta, correct. Well congrats. You're having a great impact on that cesspool that is controlling the entire state. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are paying taxes there. Since it went over your head apparently, you are perpetuating a problem by feeding the beast by living there. Whether you are 18 or 98.
I will give you points however for getting through an entire post without profanity. Perhaps there is hope. Or it's just my "youthful optimism".

Let me help you out with facts, since you obviously struggle with them. Nope, not retiring 'soon' unfortunately. Unless there's a rich uncle I don't know about that's not feeling well, I'll be doing the normal stint in the rat race. You are the only person fixated on age/generation nonsense for whatever reason. I guess because you have nothing else to base your inane rantings on. Sad newsflash for you, I'm not a 'boomer' and you obviously have no idea what 'fudd' means. I realize you've been here the equivalent of 15 minutes but feelings on any/all gun laws has been clear and unwavering. But keep up the divisive smack based on nothing. It's productive and enlightening. YOU posted Georgia is not a red state but are apparently besides yourself that anyone would leave. It's like someone who talks trash about their family but by God nobody else better insinuate anything bad about it. Do you realize how stupid your Bill Clinton comment is? I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. So to be clear, people who were old enough to vote when Clinton ran are the problem in Georgia. :wacko: So since I assume you are old enough to vote, when Obama, Osoff and Warnock were elected (and will be when Gov. Abrams is elected), I guess that's 'your generation's' fault.
I haven't posted anything about age because it couldn't be more irrelevant to the OP's topic. You're a victim of identity politics just as much as any liberal. STOP BEING A PAWN. We have more than enough of them. If you want to rant about what this state has become, go for it. If you want to praise it for what you believe it is based on your world travels, knock yourself out. If you want to rant about states you've never been to and clearly have absolutely no idea about, but it soothes your feels to pretend they are "just as bad". Feel free. But don't expect not to get dismissed or ridiculed for the uninformed rantings you type.
The irony in your accusations is simply unreal and yet you are the one rambling about 'projection'?
Your profile says you live in Atlanta, correct. Well congrats. You're having a great impact on that cesspool that is controlling the entire state. I've giving you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are paying taxes there. Since it went over your head apparently, you are perpetuating a problem by feeding the beast by living there. Whether you are 18 or 98.
I will give you points however for getting through an entire post without profanity. Perhaps there is hope. Or it's just my "youthful optimism".

I'm not reading all that.

Back
Top Bottom