• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t California my Georgia...

Cobb county has been home for 30+ years. Kennesaw aka Gun City USA. Solid red back in the day. Went 55% for that vile bi*ch HC in 2016. We all know what happened in 2020. I can't leave my house without seeing 8 - 10 New York plates EVERY DAY. North GA here we come as soon as humanly possible.

I've lived here in GA most of my life (hard to fathom) but I'm out as soon as I can. Job hunting at the moment and if I can find what I'm after, I'm gone pecan! Shooting for TX.
It was a good run.
G, need you here, sir. Hope you reconsider. Happy trails and may God bless America.

Cobb county has been home for 30+ years. Kennesaw aka Gun City USA. Solid red back in the day. Went 55% for that vile bi*ch HC in 2016. We all know what happened in 2020. I can't leave my house without seeing 8 - 10 New York plates EVERY DAY. North GA here we come as soon as humanly possible.
I was going to mention that the Tshirt in the OP is worried about the wrong state. Kalifornians are still preoccupied primarily invaded what's left of decent places west of the Mississippi. Well over half of the 'introduction" posts I see on Nextdoor are people moving here from New York, followed closely by New Jersey. And I'm sure everyone of them has amnesia about why they left.

G, need you here, sir. Hope you reconsider. Happy trails and may God bless America.
Depends on job hunt, but it really is (passed) time to be near family and I'm sick of seeing the state I loved the most sliding into the abyss. All good things must come to an end or something like that. I guess. Still sucks.

I was going to mention that the Tshirt in the OP is worried about the wrong state. Kalifornians are still preoccupied primarily invaded what's left of decent places west of the Mississippi. Well over half of the 'introduction" posts I see on Nextdoor are people moving here from New York, followed closely by New Jersey. And I'm sure everyone of them has amnesia about why they left.
Exactly Sir! They leave NY but bring their failed liberal ideology that they just left with them.

Well you wont like what Texas has become then either.
Texas hasn't 'become' what Georgia has by a long shot, but absolutely, I don't like the trend and they are moving there by the droves. As I said earlier, the area I intend to move to (San Antonio burbs/hill country) remind me EXACTLY of what the Atlanta burbs used to be.... 30 years ago. It's kind of sad to know what's coming. But fortunately, many of the transplants are actually the handful of conservatives left in Kali (like my sister and her family) that are finally escaping. They just don't admit to the locals they came from there. :lol: In truth, I hope that's more of the case than we want to admit. Met an older guy that had just moved here from Seattle. I thought 'great'. Asked him what prompted the move. Said he couldn't stand the politics.
My sister grew up in Louisiana (and TX) her husband was born and raised in TX (played ball at UT), both staunch conservatives, so apparently some things do 'stick'. No clue how they lasted that long in Kali.... :tsk:

Why "laugh" at a man trying to do what he thinks is right?

Because its out of touch and deluded. A majority of gun owners and republicans are like him and that's why our rights are getting stripped each and every day. But keep on trucking there old boy.

Back
Top Bottom