• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t California my Georgia...

White people will become a minority due to continued redefinment of "non-white"

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I don’t know if y’all noticed but our whole country has been California’d.

It’s too late, the left won the culture war. You just don’t see it yet because it’s not in your own front yard.

...and those of you packing your stuff and heading off to some red state utopia...well you’re no better than cowards. Brilliant plan though...just round yourselves up and meet in Idaho or Utah so the leftists can just put a huge fence around you at some point. Just brilliant.

I’ll stay right where I am. I’m not running away. Not losing anything in tragic boating accidents. I’m no tough guy but I ain’t running or hiding.

4729CDEB-BDA9-4105-989B-7BFFEE53D415.jpeg

:confused: I'm fully aware that white people will be a minority. You think you're going to curtail that? How is my leaving increasingly liberal Georgia and moving to a more red state going to affect Latino reproductive rates?
Or should I ask how is you staying here going to decrease Latino reproductive rates?

Lol you think Texas is a red state?

I don’t know if y’all noticed but our whole country has been California’d.

It’s too late, the left won the culture war. You just don’t see it yet because it’s not in your own front yard.

...and those of you packing your stuff and heading off to some red state utopia...well you’re no better than cowards. Brilliant plan though...just round yourselves up and meet in Idaho or Utah so the leftists can just put a huge fence around you at some point. Just brilliant.

I’ll stay right where I am. I’m not running away. Not losing anything In tragic boating accidents. I’m no tough guy but I ain’t running or hiding.

View attachment 3218702

You pretty much wrote everything I would have to say on the matter. So I'm just quoting this for emphasis.

Also again.

Texas being a red state

Just hilarious how detached from reality a lot of people are.

Also; people who "lose xyz in a boating accident" need to be rounded up and dragged. They don't belong here.

Lol you think Texas is a red state?
How much time have you spent there recently? Or ever for that matter. I've spent the better part of the last 2 years working and living there. And have visited probably every year of my life. It reminds me a lot of Georgia.... 30 years ago. Which is kind of sad because the trend is started there and will likely go exactly like Georgia. Some of you must plan on living forever. I don't. I think my retirement timeline and Texas' conservative leaning (at least where I'd be, Hill Country) line up just fine. Then I'll go unplug from the keyboard warriors and try and enjoy myself by pretending the world is normal and by helping folks as long as I'm able.

How much time have you spent there recently? Or ever for that matter. I've spent the better part of the last 2 years working and living there. And have visited probably every year of my life. It reminds me a lot of Georgia.... 30 years ago. Which is kind of sad because the trend is started there and will likely go exactly like Georgia. Some of you must plan on living forever. I don't. I think my retirement timeline and Texas' conservative leaning (at least where I'd be, Hill Country) line up just fine. Then I'll go unplug from the keyboard warriors and try and enjoy myself by pretending the world is normal and by helping folks as long as I'm able.

This reminds me about a time when a Fudd wrote a wall at me. He was detached from reality. Apathetic about what happens after they're dead (since they're usually north of 60 and in poor health) and probably childless or has children that hates him hence the lack of motivation to actually be an activist for his so-called "ideals" because he has noone to pass any value to. So they just roll over and let liberals run amuck or run with their tail between their legs to bum**** places to try and eek out their insulated existence for just a bit longer.

Did you forget how Texas has democratic representatives who are pushing anti-gun laws on a near daily basis? Have you even looked at a political map of Texas and seen the massive blue wave that's taken it over? Of course not. Because you self-isolate yourself in po-dunk towns just like another member here said and you are completely detached from reality. Austin, Houston , San Antonio, the entire DFW, and many other Texas cities are becoming overwhelmingly democratic. As much as you want to plug your ears and ignore the facts; the facts are that a majority of people in your precious "red states" are actually liberals and there aren't going to be many red states left even in your limited time left in your own lifetime. And the reason that happens; is precisely because of people like you. Good at running away but can't ever show up to a city council meeting or consistently vote in enough significance in local elections so that things like Democrat Sheriffs can run unopposed for decades on end.

This reminds me about a time when a Fudd wrote a wall at me. He was detached from reality. Apathetic about what happens after they're dead (since they're usually north of 60 and in poor health) and probably childless or has children that hates him hence the lack of motivation to actually be an activist for his so-called "ideals" because he has noone to pass any value to. So they just roll over and let liberals run amuck or run with their tail between their legs to bum**** places to try and eek out their insulated existence for just a bit longer.

Did you forget how Texas has democratic representatives who are pushing anti-gun laws on a near daily basis? Have you even looked at a political map of Texas and seen the massive blue wave that's taken it over? Of course not. Because you self-isolate yourself in po-dunk towns just like another member here said and you are completely detached from reality. Austin, Houston , San Antonio, the entire DFW, and many other Texas cities are becoming overwhelmingly democratic. As much as you want to plug your ears and ignore the facts; the facts are that a majority of people in your precious "red states" are actually liberals and there aren't going to be many red states left even in your limited time left in your own lifetime. And the reason that happens; is precisely because of people like you. Good at running away but can't ever show up to a city council meeting or consistently vote in enough significance in local elections so that things like Democrat Sheriffs can run unopposed for decades on end.
So you've spent no time there. As figured.
Lol. The amount of how wrong you are about me is only surpassed by the irony of you "logic". But that's typical of the pseudo political intellectuals that occasionally haunt these boards. It is almost impressive.
Here's a couple news flashes for you.
Almost EVERY major city in EVERY state is "liberal". Warnock and Osoff will do infinitely more damage than Sheila in her wildest dreams. But they will be YOUR senators so there's that I guess. Sheila is batting zero. Given the choice I'll take Cornyn and Cruz over Osoff and Warnock any day. Obviously you have different tolerances. Or likes.
While you fantasize about winning a war that is lost, fighting imaginary enemies and closing YOUR eyes, here's what's happening there. https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/...less-carry-for-texas-gunowners-feel-momentum/
Where's is Georgia's? Oh that's right, getting squashed by the Speaker of the House, who is supposedly Republican. Most Georgia "Republicans" would be Democrats in actual Red States.
I may be in Georgia 50 years or 5 weeks. But however long it is, I'm not going to soothe my feels by pretending it and other places, are something they are not.

So you've spent no time there. As figured.
Lol. The amount of how wrong you are about me is only surpassed by the irony of you "logic". But that's typical of the pseudo political intellectuals that occasionally haunt these boards. It is almost impressive.
Here's a couple news flashes for you.
Almost EVERY major city in EVERY state is "liberal". Warnock and Osoff will do infinitely more damage than Sheila in her wildest dreams. But they will be YOUR senators so there's that I guess. Sheila is batting zero. Given the choice I'll take Cornyn and Cruz over Osoff and Warnock any day. Obviously you have different tolerances. Or likes.
While you fantasize about winning a war that is lost, fighting imaginary enemies and closing YOUR eyes, here's what's happening there. https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/...less-carry-for-texas-gunowners-feel-momentum/
Where's is Georgia's? Oh that's right, getting squashed by the Speaker of the House, who is supposedly Republican. Most Georgia "Republicans" would be Democrats in actual Red States.
I may be in Georgia 50 years or 5 weeks. But however long it is, I'm not going to soothe my feels by pretending it and other places, are something they are not.

Lovely projection there. Where did I ever defend Georgia or compare it to Texas? Also how are you assuming I've never been to Texas yet I'm correct about every single thing I listed about Texas? I stated simple facts that red states are not going to exist much longer and your personal "solution" is naive at best and ignorant at worst. But sure; keep justifying why you're running away. Your linked bill has not even passed state house so what is the point of it? Yeah Georgia isn't doing **** all but look at the population here. Your precious Texas is next.

Back
Top Bottom