• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t California my Georgia...

I was concerned years ago when New York bussed in the homeless population with $300 cash to Atlanta for a forever home....
Sounds like what Castro did to the U.S. in 1980 with the boat lift. Or what New Orleans did to the rest of the south after Katrina.

Still hoping for the Chicoms to dump the power grid for a year or so and watch the Atlanta metro, Columbus, Macon and Augusta become “red” again from the flames. Where’s Sherman when you need him.

Still hoping for the Chicoms to dump the power grid for a year or so and watch the Atlanta metro, Columbus, Macon and Augusta become “red” again from the flames. Where’s Sherman when you need him.

You know times are bad when southerners are like "maybe sherman wasn't all that bad

White people will be a minority by 2030. Ever met a latino who was an only child? We got here because instead of standing up to bull**** zoning or immigration people went "lol i'll just move"
:confused: I'm fully aware that white people will be a minority. You think you're going to curtail that? How is my leaving increasingly liberal Georgia and moving to a more red state going to affect Latino reproductive rates?
Or should I ask how is you staying here going to decrease Latino reproductive rates?

Back
Top Bottom