• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t California my Georgia...

Welp i dont give two flying ****s. I will continue to drink cheap bourbon and sprite

I can tell you in North Georgia morals, values and ethics are still strong here. I don't know for how long. Seems like we are selling them out 1 acre and 1 cabin at a time. It's in the good lords hands. We are his people. Trust the process

I got two years maybe before I call it quits. Then I’m headed to Blairsville. Every time I’m there it’s harder and harder to come back. I mean there’s a store called Guns and Drugs. It don’t get no better than that.

I got two years maybe before I call it quits. Then I’m headed to Blairsville. Every time I’m there it’s harder and harder to come back. I mean there’s a store called Guns and Drugs. It don’t get no better than that.
My family lived in East Cobb since before the Civil War. 20 years ago we sold out and collectively abandoned it because of Yankees, leftists and Democrats (actually all the same-same)....Never looked back. I don't even travel back down there unless I've got my 1911 and three extra magazines. Life is so much simpler here up in the Georgia Mountains.

2539B099-882A-4785-9D01-02A3DB19197E.jpeg

I called this years ago and no one listens. You dont care because your po-dunk town is still all white. Sucks for you but Atlanta represents Georgia and no Georgian has taken any real effort to conserve American values in the state

Back
Top Bottom