• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

Up 3%? Trading volume down 24%? Is there even liquidity for this? How about those gas fees to swap? There are better shytecoins out there.

No I mean I dont see the evidence of this being a rugpull in my opinion.

They just completed an audit. The CEO and developers seem to be really transparent and upfront about their project and addressing the communities concerns about being a scam or rugpull. They have a safemoon wallet thats about to be released. Looking like they will be picked up on binance at some point and some other exchanges have already picked them up. All the teams identities are public. Seems like alot of effort being put into this project to just be a scam or rugpull.

As far as the performance and other coins its all a gamble. I find the tokenomics and token burn for this coin pretty cool. Worth the risk to put some money in while its super cheap and see what happens.

No I mean I dont see the evidence of this being a rugpull in my opinion.

They just completed an audit. The CEO and developers seem to be really transparent and upfront about their project and addressing the communities concerns about being a scam or rugpull. They have a safemoon wallet thats about to be released. Looking like they will be picked up on binance at some point and some other exchanges have already picked them up. All the teams identities are public. Seems like alot of effort being put into this project to just be a scam or rugpull.

As far as the performance and other coins its all a gamble. I find the tokenomics and token burn for this coin pretty cool. Worth the risk to put some money in while its super cheap and see what happens.
Just curious, where did you acquire it? Pancake?

Back
Top Bottom