• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

Your taxes must be a royal pain in the ass to do lol.

First time I got a 1099 from a job I learned taxes suck, I’m not good at doing them and using a cpa makes life easier lol. I don’t make a lot doing it usually a couple hundred but doing it a few times a day adds up to a little fun money at least lol

First time I got a 1099 from a job I learned taxes suck, I’m not good at doing them and using a cpa makes life easier lol. I don’t make a lot doing it usually a couple hundred but doing it a few times a day adds up to a little fun money at least lol

Yeah but after capital gains you don't get to keep much.

I never understood this. Are things like this typically making ROTH decisions, or is this all play money? I've heard alot of people talk about similar numbers (coworkers) and don't really get it.

I made a series of stupid plays that yielded me a fair amount of lucky cash so this is all play money for me that I am trying to turn into more money.

Yeah but after capital gains you don't get to keep much.

I made a series of stupid plays that yielded me a fair amount of lucky cash so this is all play money for me that I am trying to turn into more money.

Capital gains suck but you get hit either way short term or long term. Say you have a capital gains tax of 30%
$100-30% is $70 and if you do it enough it adds up nicely. I’m not bashing DOGE or going long just saying buying in at this level is risky to hold and taking regular profits then buying back in is the strategy I use. I buy/sell stocks and crypto based on volume and market sentiment I don’t believe in any of them long term.

Capital gains suck but you get hit either way short term or long term. Say you have a capital gains tax of 30%
$100-30% is $70 and if you do it enough it adds up nicely. I’m not bashing DOGE or going long just saying buying in at this level is risky to hold and taking regular profits then buying back in is the strategy I use. I buy/sell stocks and crypto based on volume and market sentiment I don’t believe in any of them long term.

Yeah with a stroke of a pen they could be outlawed.

But A couple big hitters are pushing doge Musk and Cuban they are not doing it because they won't make money. So I think this will correct to the low or mid twenties then start pushing back up in a month or so.

Yeah with a stroke of a pen they could be outlawed.

But A couple big hitters are pushing doge Musk and Cuban they are not doing it because they won't make money. So I think this will correct to the low or mid twenties then start pushing back up in a month or so.

I agree with you that it’s gained enough popularity and now some heavy hitters that it will one day be viewed as more than a meme crypto. I think it will eventually this year hit a dollar. My big concern is the fact that it can be created from nothing with no limit but hey that’s no different than our USD now days :lol:

I’ll jump back in on support but I figured today would be a red day just because it got overhyped. I don’t want anyone here to end up holding a bag. Throw some fun money in and let it ride but don’t chase with money you can’t afford to lose.

Back
Top Bottom