• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

I'm pretty pissed at myself. I bought about $2k worth back in March at right under .06, sold for around .065 before it dipped again back then. I should have damn held on to that. It's about .31 as I type so I lost out on about $3k. :lol:

I bought in at 5 cents and it was a good move. I know that there are a large number of people pushing to see that it hits 1.00. The rumor is that this push is aimed for 4/20. We will see, I will sit on mine for longer and see where it goes. My recommendation is that you leave emotion out of the equation when dealing with any investments and only put in what you can afford to lose forever or at least be prepared to lose it all. Anything after that is positive in my book.

C0ADE7C8-78D9-46CC-B012-30D7FED0FD34.jpeg

Double bottom with good support at the .25 area we should see a retest of .50

That's exactly what I am thinking I am holding firm. I have said from the beginning this is a long game for this.

Key to going to a dollar will be breaking .50 at the next retest otherwise could pull back below .25 support. I’ve been scalping it since January. With small cap stocks lacking volume DOGE has been my best friend :lol:

Back
Top Bottom