• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

So has the hype hit yet or are most people still not paying attention? Too late to get in?

Try to buy in the .25 range. WeBull is doing beta test on allowing DOGE to be traded on there platform and once they open it to everyone we should see a good volume spike

holy ****, i dont see how this coin can be worth this but if people are buying then right on

i never bought in, really should have. im gonna watch and see where this goes though rather than trying to catch a falling knife

Showing good consolidation. Considering the false bad new that tanked BTC DOGE seems unfazed. Will be interesting to see what happens after 4/20

05AB42DF-12FE-478D-9BC4-6BCFF4AD3337.png

It’s being promoted as “DOGE Day” it’s trending on Twitter and a few discord groups. FOMO is going to run wild but I’ll probably cut out around .45-.49 range and see where it goes. Could really moon like people are predicting or could be a sell the news event and be a giant rug pull

https://www.reddit.com/r/stocks/com...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Yeah lots of those internet pro.otions end up like a pyramid first in are first out the rest loose. But this has held for so long when most fumble within days I am not sure what's going to happen and if Amazon picks it up as payment it could level off and stay at around .75 -.90 . I am holding no matter what it does. I am up so worst case I loose out pulling away 60k best case it hold and continues to increase and I gain 100+ k

Yeah lots of those internet pro.otions end up like a pyramid first in are first out the rest loose. But this has held for so long when must fumble within days I am not sure what's going to happen and if Amazon picks it up as payment it could level off and stay at around .75 -.90 . I am holding no matter what it does. I am up so worst case I loose out pulling away 60k best case it hold and continues to increase and I gain 100+ k

Yeah I agree Amazon would be a game changer for sure. You are long so I understand holding through the pump. I only scalp trade it for small gains multiple times a day so my risk/reward levels are a lot different

Back
Top Bottom