• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dog Training and Obedience

Send him a pm. Pretty good guy and successful dog trainer. A little hike for us but worth it I think. There are a lot of weekend or backyard “trainers” down here. I talked to quite a few and was not impressed at all. I think a well trained big dog like your dobie or a GSD is very important and would have no problem spending the $$.

Seeing if anyone has any experience with any local trainers or recommend anyone. My doberman just hit 5 months old so I'm looking for a good place. Boarding or one on one training. I don't mind dropping the money on a good handler.
We used a company called “off Leash” for our dobies. Outstanding company

A couple of things.

1) Locust Grove is in our service area. We will pick up, drop off and do all of your instruction at your home. So no hike at all for you.

2) Our boarding training is both board train and private lessons at your home. We follow up with those lessons after the dog is trained as a regular part of the program. You get the best of both worlds.

www.chateaudedoggy.com

Don't blame me for the name. My daughter changed it when I made her a partner. :doh:

Edit: Don't pay attention to the prices on the website. ODT members get substantial discounts.

A couple of things.

1) Locust Grove is in our service area. We will pick up, drop off and do all of your instruction at your home. So no hike at all for you.

2) Our boarding training is both board train and private lessons at your home. We follow up with those lessons after the dog is trained as a regular part of the program. You get the best of both worlds.

www.chateaudedoggy.com

Don't blame me for the name. My daughter changed it when I made her a partner. :doh:

Edit: Don't pay attention to the prices on the website. ODT members get substantial discounts.
Thank you! I’ll be in touch

A couple of things.

www.chateaudedoggy.com

Outstanding, how far south do you go

Back
Top Bottom