• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone know someone who works for ice(immigration and customs enforcement) help needed asap

Didn't find out the felony and immigration issue till after 2 years of dating, and she was great in bed. We were married for 10 years dated for 3 years. We have been married for 9 years after we found out she would never get citizenship; so she would have a really hard time saying it was a sham marriage. But, I have learned a ton of lessons I will take into my next relationship. So, I many ways it was great learning experience, and I now know what to look for and avoid like the plague. I have two awesome kids, and I wouldn't go back and change that for anything.

Didn't find out the felony and immigration issue till after 2 years of dating, and she was great in bed. We were married for 10 years dated for 3 years. We have been married for 9 years after we found out she would never get citizenship; so she would have a really hard time saying it was a sham marriage. But, I have learned a ton of lessons I will take into my next relationship. So, I many ways it was great learning experience, and I now know what to look for and avoid like the plague. I have two awesome kids, and I wouldn't go back and change that for anything.

"Next relationship"? You are a brave man.

Back
Top Bottom