• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone have solar on their home??

Smart man! Most people have no clue about the panel’s not being emp proof.

Some of us don't care because we are not EMP proof.

For the record, I mean I am not EMP proof, not humans. EMP would kill me instantly due to the magnetic VP shunt and metallic clip in my brain. Bright side is that leaves me one less thing to guard against. :thumb:

Research how Cali govt is changing the solar landscape and how it may actually kill the home market. They are proposing to reduce subsidies, lower energy buy back to wholesale levels (1/3 to 1/2 retail) and charge you for the powerlines to your house based on your solar capacity. Apparently the local energy suppliers are pushing the changes with the govt.

Some of us don't care because we are not EMP proof.

For the record, I mean I am not EMP proof, not humans. EMP would kill me instantly due to the magnetic VP shunt and metallic clip in my brain. Bright side is that leaves me one less thing to guard against. :thumb:

That’s what tinfoil hats are for :tinfoil3:

No solar water heater fans in the bunch?

Could take a serious load off of your energy requirements. Heating water takes mucho energy.

No solar water heater fans in the bunch?

Could take a serious load off of your energy requirements. Heating water takes mucho energy.
My parents had a solar water heater for years that they got in the late 70's or early 80's. I swear the tank was a million gallons. You couldn't run the hot water out. The way they used to install the panels on the roof was not attractive though. It sat at such an angle that the high end was 3 or 4 feet off the roof. It was always fun having to explain to everyone that came over what that was. It finally went out around 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom