• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone have any T762TNB1 Federal SOST ammo for 7.62?

mkdhotrod

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
145   4
Reaction score
Been looking around and its usually 17.99 a box and now its about 26 plus shipping. Bulk is about 500 but I dont need that much right now. Any 7.62 would be appreciate. I have a ****load of .22lr and quite a bit of .40

Remember when PSA had it cheap? That’s when I bought it. I don’t have a lot, but was able to fill up 30cal ammo can and I’m hanging on to it. Good SCAR food, but probably not as good as Gold Dot, I’ve picked that up in the 150gr and 168gr flavors for not much more.

Remember when PSA had it cheap? That’s when I bought it. I don’t have a lot, but was able to fill up 30cal ammo can and I’m hanging on to it. Good SCAR food, but probably not as good as Gold Dot, I’ve picked that up in the 150gr and 168gr flavors for not much more.
Yeah dude, that's what I run in my SCAR SBR lol. I'm not paying 26 a box though

I had an epiphany while I was on the toilet.. I forgotten where I stored it... but I still need more..
20200701_212732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom