• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doctor

ChimChim

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
14   0
Reaction score
(me-after waiting over an hour in the waiting room forced to wear a mask fogging up my glasses, so I'm blind and can't breathe)
I'm having more pain in my fingers but I do NOT want any prescription medication, can you help me.. what can I do ?

(doctor)Sure, I can help, let me write you a prescription for that

(me) No thank you, I don't take prescription meds unless my life depends on it (it doesn't)

(doctor) sorry, I can't help you,
$400 bill

(me) I have arthritis in my fingers, is there anything I can take to help ?

(pharmacist) Absolutely ! Tell me what's going on.... Let me show you some options... (as she comes from around the counter to help me)
Try L-Lysine and ibuprofen, soak it warm water before you exercise and make sure you gently exercise your fingers
$FREE

Doctors wonder why people don't trust their asses

Same thing happened to me. I had a pinched nerve and I went to the neurologist. After x-rays and a MRI he says your neck looks like crap but it isn't causing your pain. Try this neck stretching device and see if that helps. After a couple of weeks of with no change I just upped the advil and it slowly went away. I don't even want to think what that cost me.

(me-after waiting over an hour in the waiting room forced to wear a mask fogging up my glasses, so I'm blind and can't breathe)
I'm having more pain in my fingers but I do NOT want any prescription medication, can you help me.. what can I do ?

(me) No thank you, I don't take prescription meds unless my life depends on it (it doesn't)

$400 bill

(pharmacist) Absolutely ! Tell me what's going on.... Let me show you some options... (as she comes from around the counter to help me)
Try L-Lysine and ibuprofen, soak it warm water before you exercise and make sure you gently exercise your fingers
$FREE

Switch hands frequently when whacking (no charge)

$400 bill

$FREE

I seriously feel your pain. Arthritis is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom