• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you think a recession is coming around the corner?

Would love to talk about it
What are y’all thoughts
This country is doing better than it ever has due to Trumps leadership. Business (which drives this economy ) was and will always be stiffled by democrats (gimmecrats) who lean toward big government programs for everyone and killing the spirit of succeeding in our country. This is a fact and not open for cry baby liberals to give their govt. offering two cents worth.

Republicans, Democrats...doesn't matter. The BIG, BIG picture is the National Debt. We can't pay off the interest alone, no matter who we have in office.

For the immediate time being, I agree with the poster above and for that, I am thankful.

i would agree except the GOP reps that have been in power since i have been alive also pushed us into the red with spending. neither party is the savings party or party of the purse
There are several examples of GOP idiots going along with raising taxes, and far too many examples of idiots on both sides overspending.
Republicans, Democrats...doesn't matter. The BIG, BIG picture is the National Debt. We can't pay off the interest alone, no matter who we have in office.

For the immediate time being, I agree with the poster above and for that, I am thankful.
The issue isn't debt, but debt ratio.

Stupid question: How do you eat an elephant. Answer one bite at a time.
new gdp ratio.jpg the inner pie chart represents the government spending to GDP ratio of 38%,

If we could freeze spending at current levels (blasphemy!) and grow the economy. The larger GDP represented by the outer circle, reduces the spending to GDP ratio simply by growing our economy.

The real crime is when the obverse happens. When we have a GDP represented by the outer circle. An increase in taxes/regulation/event to prohibit the expansion of the economy. That reduces the GDP to the inner circle and when the spending does not contract to the new reality the percentages explode to the represented 38% level.

I am self employed and deal in cash only. No investments to speak of. I rely on God my Father to meet my needs. Were as my dad is worth quite a bit and invested up to his eye balls. He will feel the pinch.
I really hope you have some form of investment. Also, some insurance to cover you in case you are hurt and can not work. ;)

I am self employed and deal in cash only. No investments to speak of. I rely on God my Father to meet my needs. Were as my dad is worth quite a bit and invested up to his eye balls. He will feel the pinch.

I am self employed commission only account executive. I put my economic Faith in God starting in 2009, yes 2009 - I remain obedient to The Lord and have prospered while others fall away. It isn't easy and I am just a sinner but I keep going. Some bring guns to knife fight, I bring faith and obedience. I lose some battles but The Lord wins the war.....everytime.

Back
Top Bottom