• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do You Feel Old

THREEJAYS

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
Wednesday evening my right foot started aching and didn’t sleep too much, Thursday when I got up to go for early dental appointment couldn’t hardly even walk on it. Now 11 yrs ago I had a single case of gout in right big toe joint so I had a pretty good idea of what it was. Called a friend that I know deals with it sometimes and he told me what he would do. So this morning I was hobbling like a sho enough cripple ( don’t mean it bad) so I went to doc and they gave me 2 shots ( now my hips are sore) one steroid shot and a hopped up dose of some anti inflammatory drug w prescription and this evening I feel like a new man. Moral of story is listen to your wife she told me to go yesterday. To any that deal with this my heart goes out to ya ( even though my butt is currently sore).

I had a buddy who seriously considered cutting off his own toe. When uric acid builds up in your body, it can form crystals that irritate your joints.

there are plenty of medicines out there

Well Wednesday I got from work took my shoes off and my left foot was very sore on the top...couldn't figure out why..then it dawned on me why it was hurting. .while in the shower that morning my wife's shampoo bottle fell and landed right on top of my foot. . Yes it SUX getting old...and I feel for anybody with gout I hear it hurts terrible

Well Wednesday I got from work took my shoes off and my left foot was very sore on the top...couldn't figure out why..then it dawned on me why it was hurting. .while in the shower that morning my wife's shampoo bottle fell and landed right on top of my foot. . Yes it SUX getting old...and I feel for anybody with gout I hear it hurts terrible
Well that’s kinda funny, I thought maybe we was drinking the same water or sumthing

Are you up hill or downhill lol

Yes I generally do but gout will humble

Over the years I’ve learned to recognize the onset of my tendinitis & gout and generally catch them pretty early

That’s a direct result of letting them get way too bad several times prior

I also am able to tell the difference between a kidney infection and a kidney stone pretty quick now

Kidney stones forever removed my Superman status - Best can I figure they are composed of Kryptonite

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I used to have...but I'm turning soft these days I guess

Back
Top Bottom