• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do You Ever Feel You've Bought To Many Guns?

I have had too many guns, in the past. I sold a bunch off.
When you can't name them all, and have to get a pad and paper and think about it for a half-hour to come up with the list, and even then you're not SURE you missed one, or counted one that you forgot you got rid of last year... YEAH, that's too many guns (for me).

When your friends tell you that you should create a computerized spreadsheet to help you keep an inventory of your guns...

Also, when you have guns you haven't shot in years, and you can't remember how it's zeroed, or what its favorite ammo / bullet weight is, and can't remember how to break it down for cleaning without getting out the owner's manual (some of these I got rid of back before I had the internet or knew about YouTube tutorial videos), that's another reason to pare down your collection.

Finally, if you can't afford to buy useful accessories for your gun.... you buy just the gun, but you put off putting optics on it, or buying extra mags, or a proper holster (or sling) because you broke your piggybank wide open just getting the gun itself. Heck, if you can't afford to add another 500 or 1000 rounds of the kind of ammo your new gun takes to your ammo stockpile.... you shouldn't have picked up that gun in the first place.

Too much guns, what's that mean?
It's like too much money, there's no such thing
It's like a girl too pretty with too much class
Being too lucky, a car too fast
No matter what they say, I've done
But I ain't never had too much guns

giphy (25).gif

Back
Top Bottom