Do you care about animated ads?

What do you think of animated banner ads?

• I hate them!

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • I prefer them!

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I do not care either way!

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • I'm so glad True Blood is Finally Back!

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
As long as it stay at the top of the page, quiet, does not slow down my browsing with extreme load time,
and you can get paid. No Problems here.

I'd like to ask, once again, for a page where ALL the ads are so if I want to go to one of the sites I can link to it from the ODT and make sure my visit helps the ODT. I have already bought ammo from 2 sites advertised here but each time I go back it would be nice if the ODT got the advertising credit. I also have a habit of registering the banner ad AFTER I have clicked on a link to a thread so I lose have to wait for the ad to come back around if I want to go to that site. If there was also a page set aside somewhere with ALL the ads you could go to it would both allow us to find the one we want without the rotation and it would allow us to link from here easier so we could maximize the ODT's advertising revenue/credit/whatever.

We may have a few animated ads running today as we made a change to some of the settings, but they should be gone sometime during the day.

I'd like to ask, once again, for a page where ALL the ads are so if I want to go to one of the sites I can link to it from the ODT and make sure my visit helps the ODT. I have already bought ammo from 2 sites advertised here but each time I go back it would be nice if the ODT got the advertising credit. I also have a habit of registering the banner ad AFTER I have clicked on a link to a thread so I lose have to wait for the ad to come back around if I want to go to that site. If there was also a page set aside somewhere with ALL the ads you could go to it would both allow us to find the one we want without the rotation and it would allow us to link from here easier so we could maximize the ODT's advertising revenue/credit/whatever.

Agreed. It sucks when you want to click an ad, then it changes, and you can't find it again.

That's a great idea. There have been times when I've had to refresh a page repeatedly to see an ad again.

Back
Top Bottom