• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you believe the deceased try to communicate with us?

True. Her oldest brother loved to watch the cardinals at his place. When he died we started seeing one here that we had never seen before right outside our home office window.
A similar thing happened when my father n law passed. A little yellow parakeet or some type of bird showed up at their house after the funeral. One of the grandkids caught it ( didn’t fly away) and stayed around for the day. Was a lot of comfort for my wife and mother in law. They saw it as a sign all was going to be ok. They also have a strong faith and believe things like this can be God working for our good

Not sure but a few things have happened to make one believe it is possible.
My wife saw a little girl about 4yrs standing next to an old 1800s steamer trunk I was refinishing. She thought it was one of our girls but then saw her a 2nd time standing next to the trunk in period clothing. I was ordered to place the trunk outside.

I have an antique book shelf that was in a fire a long time ago. My daughters see the ghost of a woman standing next to this all the time. No idea who she is.

My daughter's had a friend over one day. He was about 10 and they were all playing in my house. The boy came running around the corner and stood in front of me shivering and shaking. I asked him if he was cold and he shook his head no. He was scared and shaking so I asked what was wrong. He says "I was using your bathroom and an old woman peaked out from the shower". It spooked me so I went to look and nothing was there. His mom later told us he has the spirit of an old woman follow him. My wife broke out the sage and blessed our house after they left!

I was watching a movie called "Dark Water" by myself in the living room. My wife walked by and said it was evil and turn it off. I laughed and kept watching. About 10 minutes later a large painting 20" x 24" flew off the wall and hit our floor. The painting was hanging there for a year on a wire attached to a cement bolt screwed into the brick wall. I checked the painting, and the wire was attached and the screw was mounted firmly in the cement. Something picked the painting up off the wire and tossed it on the floor. I haven't watched that movie again.

Do they communicate? I would have to say yes.

i was with my father when he passed , he was in hospice for four plus days , mostly unconscious except for five or so minutes mid week when he awakened called us by name , told me he loved me then went back to sleep.
friday morning when he passed I was there , my wife came in as I had called she and my sister. It was time .
he opened his eyes looked out the window for 2-3 minutes then was gone. I don’t know what he saw but he was looking intently.

I believe that those who have passed come to us often in dreams.

Houdini was going to contact his wife after death, never happened.

On the other hand, the house we lived in in IL was "haunted", we would hear the sound of lumber being dropped on the basement floor when we were on the main floor. Go to basement, no wood on the floor. Our young sons would see clowns coming out of their closet.

My grandma passed down at Northside. I had a new baby and didn’t make it there in time. When I got to my house, i went to the basement to kind of reflect. The phone down there started ringing non stop. Yeah, you guessed it, the line had been disconnected years ago. It had never once rang after being shutoff, until now. That thing wouldn’t stop ringing. Curiosity got the best of me after it just wouldn’t stop. When I picked it up there was a staticky garbled kind of voice? Anyway, had me thinking. If anyone would have had something more to say, it would have been her. The phone never made another sound.

Back
Top Bottom