• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you believe the deceased try to communicate with us?

The year my GGF passed a male red bird flew into their house during Christmas and perched in one of the fake trees. Stayed the entire time then flew out when we started to leave and comes back every year since 1998.

Fast forward to 2006 the year my GGM passed. The same male red bird showed up right on time on Christmas day, but this year he had a female with him. They both perched up in a tree out in the front yard the whole time we were there.

Fast forward again to 2014 the year my GM passed. The same male and female show up at my uncles house (moved holidays there) that came to my GM house, only this year they have another female with them. They hang around the yard all day on Christmas.

Heres another kicker for you, the day we laid my GM to rest, after the burial we go back home (me and mom lived at her house) and there is a missed call on the house phone... It was from the house phone. On the phone it said missed call from Glenda Tracy, my grandmothers name. I still have the picture of it to this day.

The day we brought our little girl home there were 3 red birds around our house. 1 male and 2 females. They like to hang out just outside the kitchen window and in the back yard where she runs around on the deck.

I would rarely ever see crows around my house the first year i lived there alone, since my now wife moved in, we have crows there daily and one will peck at the window from time to time. She claims they follow her wherever she lives and have done it since her GF passed.

The year my GGF passed a male red bird flew into their house during Christmas and perched in one of the fake trees. Stayed the entire time then flew out when we started to leave and comes back every year since 1998.

Fast forward to 2005 the year my GGM passed. The same male red bird showed up right on time on Christmas day, but this year he had a female with him. They both perched up in a tree out in the front yard the whole time we were there.

Fast forward again to 2011 the year my GM passed. The same male and female show up at my uncles house (moved holidays there) that came to my GM house, only this year they have another female with them. They hang around the yard all day on Christmas.

Heres another kicker for you, the day we laid my GM to rest, after the burial we go back home (me and mom lived at her house) and there is a missed call on the house phone... It was from the house phone. On the phone it said missed call from Glenda Tracy, my grandmothers name. I still have the picture of it to this day.

The day we brought our little girl home there were 3 red birds around our house. 1 male and 2 females. They like to hang out just outside the kitchen window and in the back yard where she runs around on the deck.

I would rarely ever see crows around my house the first year i lived there alone, since my now wife moved in, we have crows there daily and one will peck at the window from time to time. She claims they follow her wherever she lives and have done it since her GF passed.
2D4B85AE-C670-4F0A-BD20-D21A7FDE3531.gif

DB64FBB5-3EA7-410E-825A-1F212807DF72.gif

I had a friend/employee die unexpectedly at an early age. He had a talent for tearing up almost anything, or at least damaging whatever was at hand. He died overnight one night, my refrigerator quit working during that same night. The repairman said he had never seen a compressor catastrophic failure like this one before , especially since it was only just over a year old. I will always believe it was this guys last spark of energy before he left this world. A special last screw up on the way out.

My wife had a close friend whose husband passed at a young age due to colon cancer. We attended his funeral.
This guy had been a constant jokester, always playing pranks.
My wife also had a rain stick which had not been played with in weeks, leaned in a corner of our bedroom.
That night, around 2 a.m., the rain stick began making it’s sounds. My wife never got up, called the dead man’s name, said ‘I know that’s you, now stop it’.
The noise stopped immediately and the stick didn’t make another sound ‘til she examined it the next morning.

Fast forward to 2006 the year my GGM passed. The same male red bird showed up right on time on Christmas day, but this year he had a female with him. They both perched up in a tree out in the front yard the whole time we were there.

Fast forward again to 2014 the year my GM passed. The same male and female show up at my uncles house (moved holidays there) that came to my GM house, only this year they have another female with them. They hang around the yard all day on Christmas.

Great story! I want to come back as a house cat in our home. I say it all the time walking around our home looking at my daughters cats. Lay around all day sleeping not doing ****, don't have to produce ****, someone else picks up my ****, meow to get humans to feed and water you and knock stuff like full cups of water or juice over on to the floor on purpose just to be ****ty. That would be the life.

Did the dream end because you woke up? Or did you stop remembering the dream and go into deeper sleep?

If it's the latter, it might be possible to remember what he said if you put yourself in a theta state (dream state). This kind of thing happens naturally when you're dreaming as well as when you're deeply absorbed in an activity.

So the next time you're working on a project that has you in that mode of doing without effort (comfortable/pleased with just doing what you're doing), try recalling the dream again.
I didn’t wake up so I had to have slipped into deeper sleep.

Back
Top Bottom