• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you believe the deceased try to communicate with us?

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
When my wife’s dad passed, we transplanted 4 confederate rose bushes to our place that he had planted years ago. They weren’t technically supposed to bloom this year since it hadn’t been that long that we moved them. (Or so I’m told). This was a picture taken a few days ago.

17B49FF6-F860-4867-82F0-08AE00F704AF.jpeg

I'd say more likely you & wife did a good job transplanting the bushes
combined with adequate soil, water, sunlight and temperature than
message sending from the hereafter.
Now when you avoid being run over by a run away chicken truck
because grandpa's voice in your ear told you to let it pass first b4
you pull out.................

There's a story in the Daily Mail today on a Hospice Nurse that sees this happen often. It's an interesting story.

When my wife’s dad passed, we transplanted 4 confederate rose bushes to our place that he had planted years ago. They weren’t technically supposed to bloom this year since it hadn’t been that long that we moved them. (Or so I’m told). This was a picture taken a few days ago.

View attachment 3695917
One lone spider lily pops up right smack in the middle of my dog Finlay’s grave, no one planted it but I had asked my wife about planting some flowers on it and then this happened. My Granddad came to me in dreams to give me advice on problems I was going through several times after he passed, his advice was spot on too...Yeah, I believe....

3A1E7EDB-E5DD-4244-A849-4DE29CCD1353.jpeg

CB00CF70-8937-43C0-9945-9C1894FA3F1F.jpeg

E2FDF0C7-B041-4546-BA9A-C14A1EE75065.jpeg

I'd say more likely you & wife did a good job transplanting the bushes
combined with adequate soil, water, sunlight and temperature than
message sending from the hereafter.
Now when you avoid being run over by a run away chicken truck
because grandpa's voice in your ear told you to let it pass first b4
you pull out.................
Now that made me laugh. Thanks

One lone spider lily pops up right smack in the middle of my dog Finlay’s grave, no one planted it but I had asked my wife about planting some flowers on it and then this happened. My Granddad came to me in dreams to give me advice on problems I was going through several times after he passed, his advice was spot on too...Yeah, I believe....

View attachment 3696270

View attachment 3696264

View attachment 3696266
Yep. Makes ya think about it for sure

Back
Top Bottom