• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you believe Bigfoot is real? (Poll)

Do they exist?

• Total voters
Perhaps but I doubt it. All of the aforementioned have physical evidence to support their existence.

The articles point is that some things were thought to be hoaxes. I’m not saying Bigfoot is real, only that some other things were thought not to exist and then later were proven to exist.

In other cases, certain animals were initially considered hoaxes – similar to the initial reception of mounted specimens of the duck-billed platypusOrnithorhynchus anatinus [1] in late 18th-century Europe.

Question for those who voted yes: If they are real, why has there never been a single clear video of one? All of the trail cameras, security cameras and cell phone cameras in the world and not one CLEAR video? How come some hunter hasn't bagged one in all this time?

Why yes I do.....View attachment 2875361

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

This stuff cracked me up!!

Lack of proof is never proof of lack! Thousands of sightings have been made by highly credible witnesses including law enforcement officers, rangers, etc. Tens of thousands of foot prints with dermal ridges are in labs and museums. Just because there have been no verifiable reports of a corpse doesn't mean someone hasn't found one. Les Stroud (Survivor Man) did a lot of research because of unexplained experiences of his own and concluded they do exist. The Patterson–Gimlin film has been analyzed many times and Hollywood special effects artists clam that even now they could not create a suit that looks and moves like the creature in the video. There are millions upon millions of acres of raw wilderness; much of which has not been explored where a Bigfoot graveyard might exist. President Theodore Roosevelt reported seeing one while on a hunting expedition along with others. Seems like pretty good evidence to me that some strange creature does exist!
We have a believer

Back
Top Bottom