• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you believe Bigfoot is real? (Poll)

Do they exist?

• Total voters
How come nobody has found any Bigfoot poop?
Screenshot_20201031-124141_Samsung Internet.jpg

Story time!

I once was asleep in my one bedroom cabin in the woods of a rural county here in GA near Columbus and woke up to the most putrid smell I nthe world and the whip poor wills stopped calling and it was dead quiet.

I heard walking around and slowly got out of my bed and grabbed my best caliber pistol (40) and walked toward my door to the outside, listening to the footsteps as the got farther away toward the main house that a family member lived in and quietly opened the door and saw a silhoutte about 30 yards away near the security light.

The top of the thing almost reached the security light (That was now on) that was in place around 9 feet off the ground, the creature looked at me and walked toward the creek about a quarter mile away.

Why didn't I shoot it? Well, I am not a dumbass and left it alone but I did not sleep that night and left on white noise for the remaining time I lived there.

Story time!

I once was asleep in my one bedroom cabin in the woods of a rural county here in GA near Columbus and woke up to the most putrid smell I nthe world and the whip poor wills stopped calling and it was dead quiet.

I heard walking around and slowly got out of my bed and grabbed my best millimeter pistol (40) and walked toward my door to the outside, listening to the footsteps as the got farther away toward the main house that a family member lived in and quietly opened the door and saw a silhoutte about 30 yards away near the security light.

The top of the thing almost reached the security light (That was now on) that was in place around 9 feet off the ground, the creature looked at me and walked toward the creek about a quarter mile away.

Why didn't I shoot it? Well, I am not a dumbass and left it alone but I did not sleep that night and left on white noise for the remaining time I lived there.
Wise not to choot it. We could have been reading about the man found ripped to pieces, with a .40 caliber pistol stuffed up his a$$.

Story time!

I heard walking around and slowly got out of my bed and grabbed my best millimeter pistol (40) and walked toward my door to the outside, listening to the footsteps as the got farther away toward the main house that a family member lived in and quietly opened the door and saw a silhoutte about 30 yards away near the security light.

you had a 40 millimeter pistol?

Story time!

I heard walking around and slowly got out of my bed and grabbed my best caliber pistol (40) and walked toward my door to the outside, listening to the footsteps as the got farther away toward the main house that a family member lived in and quietly opened the door and saw a silhoutte about 30 yards away near the security light.

Better quit licking frogs and mushrooms :boink:

Back
Top Bottom