• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DO WE SENIORS TAKE THE VACCINE?

59 here. If every airline follows Qantas' lead and requires proof of vaccination for international travel once one is available, I won't have a choice but get it if I want to travel out of the US. A less draconian policy would be what many airlines are doing now, that being evidence of a negative test. The latter would be my choice.

Hey, if you want international travel, just jump in the cage and rumble through Norcross or Chambodia.

I talked to my wifes nurse yesterday about this very issue. She said not no but hell no. It takes years for drugs to be tested and possible long term side effects to be determined. There is a very real possibility that their "cure" could very well be deadlier than the disease.
If they really wanted to control the world population I couldn't come up with a better scenario.

This is truth here!!!

If you guys want to go to an early grave by all means be first in line!! They want all the left over patriots to be extinguished as soon as possible!!

F# their “vaccine” and the short bus they think we ride on

I’m only 50, but have numerous underlying conditions. I trust my cardiologist who says to take it after at least a year or two if there are no bad side effects. Until that time expires, I’m just bunkering down. But if it looks good in a couple years, I will take it.

I see no reason for healthy people under 70 to even consider taking it since covid only seems to screw with really old people or those with underlying conditions.

62. I will take it within a month or two of it becoming available.

As far as the early polo vaccine causing cancer (mentioned earlier in this thread), that is certainly not true.

First let's create a disease that targets the frail and weakest members of society, then we'll create a vaccine in response that sterilizes/kills half the people that take it. One generation and the world's "overpopulation" problem has been resolved and the planet is rescued from man made global climate change.
Sounds like science fiction has merged with reality and the masters of the universe are calling all the shots from their gilded towers.

Back
Top Bottom