• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DO THEY REALLY?

Does UGA really want a rematch with Alabama?

• Total voters
WOW! Congratulations! A survey what's really close to 50/50.
A "statistical dead heat" is how some say it.
We wore the lucky Dawgs' shirts and hats. We were hoping to celebrate. Flipside, What's left of my brain housing group knows better than to think Nick Saban will ever lose a championship game again.
His offensive line was holding on every play and getting away with it.
His defense was getting away with pass interference.
The Bama offensive line must have slipped those Big Dawg defenders a tranquilizer of some kind. "Do my shoulder pads smell like that gas from the dentist office?"
Do the referees throw flags against Bama? Nahhhh, they didn't see it.
Sure the Bulldogs want to play Bama again. Just don't let your bag be crushed if they don't win.
Prediction or Reality setting in, I will supoort the Dawgs but, Bama wins.

WOW! Congratulations! A survey what's really close to 50/50.
A "statistical dead heat" is how some say it.
We wore the lucky Dawgs' shirts and hats. We were hoping to celebrate. Flipside, What's left of my brain housing group knows better than to think Nick Saban will ever lose a championship game again.
His offensive line was holding on every play and getting away with it.
His defense was getting away with pass interference.
The Bama offensive line must have slipped those Big Dawg defenders a tranquilizer of some kind. "Do my shoulder pads smell like that gas from the dentist office?"
Do the referees throw flags against Bama? Nahhhh, they didn't see it.
Sure the Bulldogs want to play Bama again. Just don't let your bag be crushed if they don't win.
Prediction or Reality setting in, I will supoort the Dawgs but, Bama wins.
:doh: sounds like rat poison lol

Everybody’s Oline held against UGA this season. I don’t think Bama did anymore than anyone else this year (I’m not going to comment on previous matchups). It didn’t matter for the other lesser talented teams. As holding can be called on many plays but aren’t, when the strength of your team is the D line, it can be easily negated, especially against high powered passing offenses. But that said, there looked to be something wrong with the Dawg’s D line this game. It kind of makes me think of the bowl game years ago when Aaron Murray lost to UCF. Come to find out later a bunch of the team had a REALLY good time the night before.

As far as anyone picking UGA if a rematch occurs, you are fool to do so. I’ve heard several ESPN, TV, etc talking heads already make this pick and I have to scratch my head and say “Why?”. There is no fact or stat that anyone can produce to make a logical reason for winning the 2nd time around. And I am a believer that rematches give advantages to the losing team.

It is what it is......

1639068041226.png

Back
Top Bottom