• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DJIA

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
We gonna see another dip tomorrow or do you think we'll see a partial recovery?

I'm thinking another dip but I always seem to guess wrong lol

Roll the dice and do what's best for your family.

I think Italy over-reacting to their situation (and increased cases in S Korea) kinda got everyone's attention. Before this everyone was just coasting along.

The supply chain out of China is the thing that can affect the economies of almost every country. The sad thing is that most of the US's anti-biotics come from China. Lots of food, too.

Then if you start having problems with shipping on top of the factories being shut down...could be hunker down time.

<--- did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night

I dont think that its over. There will be a buying opportunity , could be now may be later.

I spoke with broker today, they dont know **** from shinola either.
Of course they don't...most of them are permabulls and full of ****.

I dont think that its over. There will be a buying opportunity , could be now may be later.

I spoke with broker today, they dont know **** from shinola either.

I think you're right about the buying opportunities. I wish my funds were freed up right now, but I'm probably 2 weeks out from having anything substantial to play with. But I can move my retirement plan money around, so I requested a move, it just won't occur until tomorrow so there's no way I can avoid today's hit lol...

Roll the dice and do what's best for your family.

I think Italy over-reacting to their situation (and increased cases in S Korea) kinda got everyone's attention. Before this everyone was just coasting along.

The supply chain out of China is the thing that can affect the economies of almost every country. The sad thing is that most of the US's anti-biotics come from China. Lots of food, too.

Then if you start having problems with shipping on top of the factories being shut down...could be hunker down time.

<--- did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night

Bingo on everything you said, especially the bold lol...I've been watching it and I thought Friday was the big drop and this week would be neutral or recovery...blindsided by today lol

Back
Top Bottom